Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

Storyline Updates

Professor Maple
    Admin

Storyline Updates Empty Storyline Updates

Post  Professor Maple Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

NEWS REPORT: NEW BEGININGS

BREAKING NEWS! Evil mastermind finally put behind bars! Yes you heard right! During an attempted robbery of a small town Pokémart went wrong for the evil team! The robbery was said to have been going smoothly until Pallet Town’s Professor Oak entered the scene. The good Professor was bringing in a new Poisen remedy being experimented with, when the crook and Oak collided, sending the package up and over the Rocket’s back. Shortly after Office Jenny’s squad arrived, and tracked the purple drips on the floor that dripped all the way to the base, finally being able to capture Giovanni after years of chasing him! Giovonni has now traded his orange business suit for an orange jump suit! ”

The Kanto News takes a commercial break before returning to a lighter piece!

“ A new Champion has just emerged! Yet another one of Oak’s students have taken the test and won! Congrats are in order! With a new Champ and that time of the year again! Yes, the time of the year where a swarm of new students begin their journey, and begin their race to the top of the mountain! Parents pack your care packages to send with them, kids get ready to be embarrassed by teary eyed Mom’s kissing you good bye, and Pokémon world look out for a new bunch aiming to be the very best! Oak is no stranger to Pokémon and Students but each time a new bunch feels better then the last, and this time looks to be no different, especially with the once at large Team Rocket behind bars! Good luck new trainers … this is Coco Star … signing out! ”

And with that the news report ends!

Professor Maple
    Admin

Storyline Updates Empty Re: Storyline Updates

Post  Professor Maple Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:38 pm

OAK'S CONFERENCE

The TV’s around Kanto suddenly change from their regular scheduled programming to a breaking news bulletin! The scene shows a podium with a crowd all around, snapping pictures and mics of reporters beging in air trying to catch onto each bit of data. The news camera zooms in, as a little graphic at the bottom of the screen reads …

PRESS CONFERENCE: PROFESSOR OAK.

The cameras show the salty haired Professor standing behind the podium, with a mic sitting upon it and at his mouth level. Perhaps the most famous man in Kanto, Oak, is standing before a crowd giving his speech about the events as of late.

PROFESSOR OAK:
    “ Thank you all for joining me, I know many of you have made travels from far away cities and even different regions, so I will cut to the chase. As you all know, not long ago an incident occurred in a PokeMart where a Team Rocket Grunt and I collided, and a substance landed on the criminal which led us to the secret base, where the Officer Jenny Squad were able to catch the leader of Team Rocket. For years Team Rocket have stolen and kidnapped Pokemon … but with their leader gone the criminal rate has dropped significantly! Splendid! I have had my phones running off the hook with wonderment of what happened exactly … and truth is I was at right place, at the right time! A new batch of Trainers, Coordinators, and Breeders alike have started their journeys, and this time with Givanni behind bars, we as a region are much more safer! ”

The bustling crowd clap and cheer for Oak, who has just announced how much safer the region is with the leader of evil finally captured! Oak smiles at the applause, and clears his throat, as the crowd quiets down again.

PROFESSOR OAK:
    “ Thank you all for coming to the press release! At this time I’d like to remind everyone that the Welcome Ball tournament will be held very soon, and for sure will be one to watch.

The crowd cheer again as a advertisement for the event is shown. The TV’s head back to their scheduled programming now, as this breaking new press release concurs!