Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

The Journey Starts Here

Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

The Journey Starts Here Empty The Journey Starts Here

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Krissy walked nervously through the big double wide doors and entered the famous Oak Lab! Clean white was everywhere. The obvious cleaning done to keep the lab sanitary made the whole place seem squeaky clean and professional looking. Krissy smiles to herself and breathes slowly to try and rid of the Butterfrees in her stomach. Ready for a new adventure to start and get her first Pokémon,she walks slowly looking for the famous Professor Oak or some assistance from one of the many people in white lab coats doing their duties around the lab.

Last edited by Mt. Moon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Professor Maple
    Admin

The Journey Starts Here Empty Re: The Journey Starts Here

Post  Professor Maple Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Professor Maple smiled and walked up to greet the next young lady who had just come to receive her first Pokemon and Pokedex. She met her with a smile and a warm handshake. Pressing her clipboard against her bosom. She began to speak.

"Hello there! I'm Professor Maple, Professor Oak's assistant. Are you here to receive your starter Pokemon and Pokedex?"
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Krissy smiled knowing she was that much closer to her first Pokémon! She politely in a some what shy quiet voice spoke to Professor Maple, who's smile cooled her nerves a bit.

" Yes ... yes I am. "
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well if you'd follow me right this way...

Maple turned around and began to walk through another set of doors and more toward the back of the lab, leading the young woman to a closed off part of the lab. She walked over to a bin and pulled a red device that everyone was familiar with; the famed Pokedex! She handed it to the young lady.

"There you go Miss... you know, I didn't catch your name?"
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Krissy held onto her PokéDex tightly, obviously glad to have the framed PokéDex in her possession! She snapped out of her zone of smiling and realized the question being asked, and she replied with a smile.

" I'm Krissy! "
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

"Krissy, Krissy."

Maple murmured as she wrote down the name of the visiting young adult, that way she could give the name to Professor Oak later. She looked back up after writing with a smile, stepping over toward a table full of sixteen pokeballs.

"Alright, Sapphire, here's the big moment! I've got a few Pokemon in their balls lying here on the table with a little info card on each one right beside it. You look through them, take your time, and let me know which partner you decide. Kay?"

The Journey Starts Here 001-3The Journey Starts Here 004-3The Journey Starts Here 007-3

The Journey Starts Here 152-3The Journey Starts Here 155-3The Journey Starts Here 158-3

The Journey Starts Here 252-3The Journey Starts Here 255-3The Journey Starts Here 258-3

The Journey Starts Here 387-3The Journey Starts Here 390-3The Journey Starts Here 393-3

The Journey Starts Here 440The Journey Starts Here 063The Journey Starts Here 102The Journey Starts Here 046

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

" Alrighty! Thanks. "

Krissy's face lights up as she sees the many Pokéballs on the table. She walks around reading each card, and then thinking ... she takes a little bit of time going down them. All of them seem great and she's just not sure ... she has reached the last Pokéball and reads its info card.

The Journey Starts Here 063
    Using its ability to read minds, it will sense impending danger and teleport to safety.

Krissy smiles, thinking that a Pokémon with the ability to sense danger would be helpful, and grabs the Pokéball before turning around to Maple with a smile.

" I want this one, please! "
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Maple rights a few things down on her clipboard, taking note of the chosen starter.

"So, you've chosen Abra, huh? Well I think that's a great choice. I know you'll both get along very well. And I think you're all done here. Your journey is ready to begin."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:38 pm