Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Smarter Than The Average Dom

iSmex.
    iSmex.

Smarter Than The Average Dom Empty Smarter Than The Average Dom

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Standing outside of the famous Oak Lab was none other than a boy named Dom. He looked awfully scruffy, his hair shaken up and his pants ripped, most holes just patched up with different coloured fabric that was availible. He would stare up at the Lab which seemed to tower up to the sun. He'd smile, as he looked it over before entering. Coming through the two large doors, Dom would let go to scratch the back of his head as he looked around. The place had that professional look you'd expect, clearly cleanliness was a big priority here. As he glanced around, he would take note of a few scientists writing down notes as they analysed Pokémon. But of course, they wasn't the one he was looking for. Shurgging his shoulders, he decided to walk on, hoping that wherever the professor is, that he might recognise him.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Smarter Than The Average Dom Empty Re: Smarter Than The Average Dom

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Professor looked up from her computer at the young man in tattered clothes walking around the lab. She silently watched him, and then grabbed her clipboard and walked over to him. She didn't know how to approach him, because she didn't know what he was there for.

"Hi there. May I help you?"

She stood before him waiting for a reply.
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Dom would stop in his tracks, facing the professor with a smile. He'd innocently place his hands in his pockets before replying back to her.
    "Ummmm, yeah. I'm looking for the professor, about getting my first pokémon"
    Dom would await a reply, often seen glancing around at the marvellous lab around him.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

"Oh! Okay then. Well I'm Professor Maple, and I'll be the one overseeing the selection of your first Pokemon. If you'd follow me right over here."

She began to lead him to where several other young hopefuls had been once before.

"And if you could tell me your name please."
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 pm

"I'm Dom"
    He would say as he followed the professor, still glancing around at the surroundings.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm

"Alright, Dom! The moment you have been waiting for! I've got a few Pokemon in their balls lying here on the table with a little info card on each one right beside it! Let me know when you have made your selection."

Smarter Than The Average Dom 001-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 004-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 007-3

Smarter Than The Average Dom 152-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 155-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 158-3

Smarter Than The Average Dom 252-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 255-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 258-3

Smarter Than The Average Dom 387-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 390-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 393-3

Smarter Than The Average Dom 084-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 072-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 081-3Smarter Than The Average Dom 108-3
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Dom would look over the details of the Pokémon which were before him. Reading the details of each very carefully, not skimming at all. Alas, he had made a decision. He would glance back to Professor Maple, pointing to his selected choice.
    Smarter Than The Average Dom 152-3
    "I would like this one please"
    Dom would remain standing there, a smile on his face. He was so excited, a few mere moments before his adventure would begin.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Professor Maple smiles at his choice and nods her head.

" Your journey is now starting! Good luck! "

Maple smiles as she writes down info on her clip board to show Oak when he returns on what Dom chose. She hands Dom his PokeDex to go along with his PokeBall and flashes him a smile.
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:34 pm

"Thanks!"
    Dom would say back before going to exit the gym. A bright smile on his face, overcome with excitement of things to come. But as he walks along, he goes through many changes in thought, even a sigh pops up on his face. Was it the right choice? Will it like me? What will Mom think? Before leaving, he would look down at the pokéball in his hand. A deep breath followed, as a result. Ridding him of all the doubts. He smiles and pulls open the door to Pallet, things are about to pick up!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:30 am