Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Quest To become A Pokemon master!

Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Quest To become A Pokemon master! Empty Quest To become A Pokemon master!

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

JaK now 17 years old approaches the doors of the laboratory, shivers go up his spine he is so excited.

JaK: Ok, here goes nothing.

The young trainer would then step up and knock on the door of the lab, hoping all the good pokemon aren't taken...

Last edited by Jαʞ™ on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Quest To become A Pokemon master! Empty Re: Quest To become A Pokemon master!

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Professor Maple answers the door, exposing the young man hoping to gain entrance into the laboratory to dozens of busy men and women in lab coats running around. She smiles down at him, opening the door for him to come on.

"Why, hello! How may I help you today?"

She steps aside to let him in while awaiting his answer.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

JaK: Oh, um...Hello mam. My name is JaK and I just wanted to know if I could come and choose my first Pokemon today. I'm sorry if I'm a little late, but please just tell me that there are still some good pokemon left.

As JaK said this, he looked at the woman with puppy dog eyes. Knowing that if she said no and all they had left were Pidgey's, he would just be crushed.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Maple giggled a little, motioning for JaK to follow her as she paraded through the lab, past all of the "Busy as Beedrill" workers.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll have a great batch to pick from. And good Pokemon? All Pokemon are great Pokemon! You just have to unlock their potential."

She said these things before looking back at him, making sure he was listening intently to the words she had spoken. She walked through a couple of automatic doors, waiting for him to follow.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 pm

JaK looked down thinking of how dumb he sounded, she was right after all. All pokemon were special, DUH! That's something you learn the first day at the academy.

Jak: Oh, yes Mam and thank you.

He would then follow her through the doors, hunching his pack up on his shoulders as he did this.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Professor Maple smiles, knowing that her message was heard. She points to a table full of Pokeballs.

"So, I've got a few Pokemon in their balls lying here on the table with a little info card on each one right beside it! You go through them and make your decision while I get your Pokedex together, ok?."

She then turns around to go looking for his device, installing the proper software on it.

Quest To become A Pokemon master! 001-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 004-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 007-3

Quest To become A Pokemon master! 152-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 155-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 158-3

Quest To become A Pokemon master! 252-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 255-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 258-3

Quest To become A Pokemon master! 387-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 390-3Quest To become A Pokemon master! 393-3

Quest To become A Pokemon master! 088Quest To become A Pokemon master! 074Quest To become A Pokemon master! 114Quest To become A Pokemon master! 108
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm

JaK: Whoa, talk about hard choice, hmmm.

JaK would look over each pokemon carefully, reading about all their attributes until he came across.

Quest To become A Pokemon master! 170px-252Treecko

Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon. Treecko are able to climb smooth verticle walls and use their thick tail to attack opponents.

JaK: That's it. That's the one! It's perfect...
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Maple walked back over, seeing the shimmer in JaK's eyes.

"I'm sure he's saying the exact same thing about you. Oh! Here's your Pokedex.

She handed it to him with a big smile on her face.

"And JaK, I think you're all finished up here at the Lab."
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 pm

JaK: Gee thank you miss, but I did want to see Prof. Oak before I left. Is he here?
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 pm

"Well he's actually out at Route 1 doing a bit of field research. But if you really want to meet him, I sure he'd love a little company."

She stood there, waiting to see what JaK would do with this information.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 pm

JaK: Oh ok, thank you miss. I'll head there as soon as I go say bye to my mom.

That being said, JaK would grab Treecko's pokeball and head towards the door in a hurry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:17 am