Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Lets get things started

Josh™

Lets get things started Empty Lets get things started

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Josh lets out a nervous sigh as he places his hand on the door handle of Professor Oaks lab. Wanting to seem confident when he goes in, he takes a few seconds to compose himself before heading in. Once inside he looked in awe at all the technology around him, although he would notice that no-one else was around

Josh: Um, is anyone here?
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Lets get things started Empty Re: Lets get things started

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Oak "Well I am."

Professor Oak looked up from his book at the mystery child. He flashed him a warm smile to greet him.

Oak "My staff is out to lunch, but I'm just here writing poetry. Would you like to hear some? To be young again, and embarking on a trip, that is the life huh? It's called a haiku... but I digress."
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Josh looks at Oak, not wanting to tell him he has no idea what a haiku is and that he's never heard one before

Josh: That was the best haiku I've heard. Speaking of hearing things, I heard I was meant to see you about getting a starter Pokemon
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Oak "Ahh, so you were of the young trainers that I was expecting! I just love meeting you youngsters.... tell me, what's your name again?"

Oak stands up and begins to walk toward the back. Hopefully Josh would know to follow him.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Josh sees Oak is walking away and quickly follows behind him

Josh: My name is Josh and I'd like to say thanks in advance for giving me a Pokemon
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Oak "Oh, don't mention it. I love to see good Pokemon go to an even better home. These young Pokemon have their entire lives ahead of them, and they want to see the world! Much like yourself."

As they enter a room, Oak goes and stands beside a large table full of Pokeballs.

Oak "Well here you go, Josh. Your pick. Look through the Pokemon and take your time."

Oak smiled and waited for Josh to go through the many Pokeballs and make his decision.

Lets get things started 001-3Lets get things started 004-3Lets get things started 007-3

Lets get things started 152-3Lets get things started 155-3Lets get things started 158-3

Lets get things started 252-3Lets get things started 255-3Lets get things started 258-3

Lets get things started 387-3Lets get things started 390-3Lets get things started 393-3

Lets get things started 069Lets get things started 439Lets get things started 079Lets get things started 016
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Josh walks over and takes a look at each Pokeball and studies what's inside each one

Josh: I'd like this one please Professor

Lets get things started 390-3
    Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon. Chimchar easily climbs the sheerest of walls and lives on mountain tops. When it sleeps, its flames go out.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Oak "Hmmm, you've chosen Chimchar, eh? I think you two will greatly benefit each other throughout your journey. And you can't document what Pokemon you see without this little gadget right here..."

Oak whips out a Pokedex from his coat pocket and hands it to Josh.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Josh takes the Pokedex from Professor and and looks at it, when all of a sudden it begins talking, causing Josh to jump

I'm Dexter, a Pokédex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokémon Trainer Josh of the town of Pallet. My function is to provide Josh with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced

Josh: Thanks Professor
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Oak "No, thank you Josh. Because I'm sure that all along your journey, you'll send me back loads of information to aid me in my research. You're really doing me quite a big favor you see; you and all of your peers. Maybe if you hurry, you can find a few more of the kids who've stopped by recently. Good luck on your travels, Josh!"
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Josh: Thanks Professor, I'll do my best

Josh then puts his Pokedex in his bag and clips Chimchars Pokeball to his belt and heads out of the lab, waving to the Professor as he goes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content