Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds

Reverse
    Reverse

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds Empty Tyson: The Tale Unfolds

Post  Reverse Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 am

Our story begins with Tyson walking through the doors of the world famous Oak Laboratory doors, becoming overwhelmed with a sense of importance and knowledge as walks towards the center of the room, his hands in his pockets he began to look around.. everyone was busy, but there was something missing here.. where was the Professors? "Hello?"
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds Empty Re: Tyson: The Tale Unfolds

Post  Professor Maple Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Just then a young lady in a white lab coat approached him. The woman had a clipboard in her hand snuggled against her chest, as well as a friendly smiles plastered across her face. The warm woman spoke to Tyson.

" Welcome to the Lab ... are you here for your Dex and first Pokemon? "

She picked the clipboard up and flipped to a page ready to search for a name if the guy truly was here for his starter package!
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Tyson looked up at the younger professor with a smile as he fixed his jacket a little "Yeah i am, my names Tyson.. nice to meet you" he offered out his hand to the Pokémon Professor
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm

"Tyson, Tyson, Tyson. If you'd follow me."

She repeats his name as she writes it down and then begins to lead him toward the back of the laboratory.

"So, you plan on being a breeder or trainer Tyson?"
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Tyson followed the professor considering his choices before making the final decision "Id like to be a trainer" he felt he made the right decision, there was no turning back
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

"Well, you've certainly got a lot of battles and adventures ahead of you, Tyson. Now do you see that table over there? It's got sixteen Pokeballs on it, and one of those Pokeballs has the perfect Pokemon for you inside of it. You go have a look-see and then come tell me about your choice."

Maple smiles before she goes to get his Pokedex.

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 001-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 004-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 007-3

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 152-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 155-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 158-3

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 252-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 255-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 258-3

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 387-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 390-3Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 393-3

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 104Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 010Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 084Tyson: The Tale Unfolds 046
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Tyson paces along the table.. decisions decisions, which one would he choose, what pokémon would really suit him on his journey as a Pokémon Trainer.. he stopped as he looked down to a certain Pokéball which he was instantly drawn to, he picked it up and held it out infront of the professor "I choose this one" he opened the capsule to reveal a small brown pokémon before it was identified by his new Pokédex

Tyson: The Tale Unfolds Spr_4h_104

Cubone: The Lonely Pokémon, It always wears the skull of its dead mother, so no one has any idea what its hidden face looks like.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 pm

"Awww. Well I'm sure going to miss Cubone, but he'll have a much better time with you, I'm sure. And since you already know how to use your Pokedex, I think we're done here. I'll be sure to tell Professor Oak that you stopped by."
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:47 pm

With that being said Tyson returned Cubone to its Pokéball with a smile "Thanks for everything Professor, ill be sure to take good care of him" he'd smile as he clipped the Pokéball onto his belt and headed out of the laboratory doors giving a quick wave to Professor Maple

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content