Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot

Believer
    Believer

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot Empty Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot

Post  Believer Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 pm

A helicoptor touches down in Pallet Town as the engine starts to cut off and a door opens a boy steps out he waves at the driver who flies off. Kam looks over the small little town and looks at his Poke Tech watch he heads to the professors lab. Kam finally arrives at the lab he sees lab aides.

Kam: Hey I'm here to see Professor Oak is he in.

One of the aides stop and looks up at Kam.

TBC:
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot Empty Re: Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot

Post  Professor Maple Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm

" He's currently out with the press over the recent happenings but Professor Maple, his head assistant should be around here somewhe- ah, there she is! "

Maple sees the aid motioning over to her, and she walks over to them. She smiles at the two, as the aid speaks to her.

" This boy was here looking for Oak so he must be here for his first Pokemon and Dex! "

Maple nods, as the aid heads off back to work, leaving Maple smiling at the boy in front of her.

" I'm Professor Maple, nice to meet you! Can I get your name please? "

TBC
    Believer
    Believer

Post  Believer Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Kam: I'm Kam and yes I'm here for my first Pokemon.

Kam says as he bows and sticks out his hand to be shaked.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Maple takes his hands and gives it a nice firm hand shake.

" Well, if you'll follow me over here we can get that all started up for you! "

Maple begins to walk towards the back room of the lab, as she flips to a page on her clipboard and writes down so Kam is accounted for and to make sure he's on the list, which he is. Maple opens the big doors heading to the lab, waiting for Kam to follow her in.
    Believer
    Believer

Post  Believer Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Kam smiles as he follows her into the back of the lab. He takes in everything all the aids, books, machines, and Pokemon.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Maple walks into the room, as the door shuts behind them.

" Well, here we are! I have some Pokeballs over there with some info on them found on a note car beneath them, feel free to look around and let me know when you make your decision! "

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 001-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 004-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 007-3

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 152-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 155-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 158-3

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 252-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 255-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 258-3

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 387-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 390-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 393-3

Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 013-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 054-3Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 440-2Book 1: Chapter 1: Pilot 174-3
    Believer
    Believer

Post  Believer Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Kam looks over each Pokemon carefully. He quickly takes a liking to the Sinnoh Pokemon as he narrows his choice down to the three he eventually picks Pipulp as his trusted partner.

Kam: I choose this one.

Kam says patting Pipulp while waiting on Maple's approval.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Maple writes down Piplup's name on the Pokemon Chosen line across from Kam's name on her clipboard paper, and smiles.

" A great choice! I wish you and Puplup the best in your many adventures to come! "

Maple smiles, happy to have got another trainer set for their journey!
    Believer
    Believer

Post  Believer Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Kam smiles and thanks Maple as he picks up Pipulp from the table.

Kam makes sure he has everything before heading off waving at the aid who helped him to get to Maple also.

Kam: So Pipulp I guess we start our jouney

Kam and Pipulp head towards Route 1.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:37 am