Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

Please Read Me!

♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Please Read Me! Empty Please Read Me!

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello everyone. I have a few things to say so please listen up:

1. Thank you all who have joined so far and have already become active RPers! Please never forget to recommend this site.

2. For all of those who have recommended, you will be receiving your points with a few short moments after the post of this announcement. If you have not already, please remember to post who recommended you to this site!

3. We here at PokeKingdom will be beginning a new process within just a few minutes: The "Points-For-Posts" system! Everyone will start off with a base of 10 points. Then, along with receiving points for recommending people and completing tasks, you will receive one point per post you make in the Roleplay section of the board. This is to encourage activity and to allow everyone to start beginning their quest as far as catching and evolving Pokemon is concerned.

4. Every Sunday tasks will be changed, and the day following it, new Pokemon will be up for "purchase" over at the Prize Box! Head over to the Tasks + Prize Box sections to see what is up to do for this week as well as what Pokemon are up!

Once again, thank you for reading this announcement. Please act accordingly to what you have read here.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 pm