Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland

Raging Metapod

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  Empty Calvin's adventures in Wonderland

Post  Raging Metapod Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Calvin sees the house up on the hillside, a little releaved as he is tired and sweating. His feet ached, and he was out of breath, looking like he had been dragged through a hedge backwards. The reality of it was, that Calvin had been attacked by wild Spearow, so he hoped that he could get a pokemon that would defeat those flying rats. Calvin stumbled up the stairs as the sun beamed down, and rang the doorbell.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  Empty Re: Calvin's adventures in Wonderland

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Oak's number one assistant, Professor Maple, opens up the door after hearing the bell. She quickly let him and shut the door nervously.

" Oh wow ... you look like you ran into a bit of trouble! Are you ok? "

Maple quickly got a bottle of water out of a fridge in the lab and offered it to Calvin, thinking he may want some nice cool water as he is out of breath.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

"Thanks a lot..." Calvin takes a drink of the water, and brushes his hair to the sidde off of his eyes. "I am sorry, I didn't catch your name, miss?"
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 pm

" I'm Professor Maple ... Professor Oak's Assistant and fill in as he deals with the press about Geovanni's arrest ... hope it's not prying but what exactly happened? You seemed to have been assaulted or something ... "

Maple raises an eye brow as she questions the young man.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm

"Who exactly is Giovanni? And I was walking along route 1, and these bird type pokemonm began pecking at me. I think it was a spearow, and they kept hitting, and hitting me. I managed to stop them by jumping in a lake, and then sun has dried me off. I know I am here to get a pokemon, but can you please allow me to get changed and freshen up?"
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Maple looked shocked at what happened to the new trainers! She walks over towards the bathrooms, motioning to him to follow.

" Giovanni is the leader of Team Rocket, a gang of evil doers! Thankfully he has finally been put behind bars. And yes, of course yes! You can freshen up in here ... when your done meet me in the very back room and you can get your Pokemon! "

Maple leaves Calvin to get himself situated as she heads off to the back room to wait for him!
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:12 pm

After a quick change of clothes, Calvin steps into the front room. "My name is Calvin by the way" Smile
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Maple smiled and nods, writing down his name right after, before walking over to the display area, where Calvin sees many Pokeballs and info notes on the Pokemon within them.

" Let me know when you've decided! "

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  001-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  004-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  007-3

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  152-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  155-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  158-3

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  252-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  255-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  258-3

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  387-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  390-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  393-3

Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  077-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  032-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  102-3Calvin's adventures in Wonderland  116-3
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Calvin thinks about his decision. He had seen a few of these pokemon before, and decides to take a Chimchar.

"I'll have this one please, if that's alright."

Last edited by Raging Metapod on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 pm

"No problem, sweetie! You and your Pokemon are gonna have a great time out there on your journey. Here's your Pokedex, and I wish you the best of luck."

She handed him the red device and then crossed him off her clipboard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:30 pm