Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

Pallet Town Local Lake

Pokebubbles
    Pokebubbles

Pallet Town Local Lake Empty Pallet Town Local Lake

Post  Pokebubbles Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

As Mona regained consciousness from Poliwags new and mysterious move, she glared at her new "Buddy" playing near the local Lake in Pallet Town. She slowly stood up, yawned, and headed toward the Poliwag. As she came really close to Poliwag, she started to shout.

"Hey!What was that back there? You can't just attack me and leave me!what was that move anyway?!"

The small Pokemon looked at her new trainer with a blank expression which turned into a small whimper which then escalated to a full on breakdown. Momo became hesitant.

"Hey the good news is that you aren't worthless and actually know a freakin' move! Hey,"

The Poliwag looked up at Momo and stopped making a huge crying scene.

"that was a pretty cool move. Well done little guy!"

The Poliwag became happy at her new trainer, and now apparently, friend, showing some heart. Poliwag then saw a Magikarp and took a double glance at her trainer and the orange-fish Pokemon. She immediately charged at the Magikarp trying to prove herself worthy to her new trainer. Poliwag looked back, and as she turned her head, she didn't notice the magikarp jump in the air and Poliwag crashed into the side of a mountain. seriously harmed and on the verge of fainting, she saw her "pray" flop back into the small almost pond-like lake. She lay there for a second hearing her trainer yell for her to return. Before she could return to the now caring girl,Pallet Town Local Lake Gyarados
    a Gyrados arose from the slightly green lake. Scared stiff, Poliwag just stood there watching the Gyrados charge a hydro pump. Poliwag closed her eyes preparing for impact. As the high-pressured water hit her, she felt a cooling, relaxing sensation come over her. Poliwag was unintentionally using water absorb. Momo loosened her fist and stopped cursing out the large water lizard for long enough to see her Poliwag jumping up and down glowing in a purple aura. The Gyrados slid back under the water, eyes closed, asleep. Poliwag, yet again, successfully use a hypnosis. Momo ran up to her Pokemon.

"Hey you!

Her Poliwag was just bubbly.

"hey you are just bubbly an---"

Poliwag jumped up and down at the word "bubbly" which seemed to mean that she liked the word.

"You liked that word didn't you? well it's final, I'm naming you Bubbly.'

Poliwag nodded her head no.

"No? well how about Bubbles?

The Poliwag, Bubbles, bounced up and down and foamed at the mouth. the foam turned out to be bubbles. Poliwag started to blow tiny bubbles at Momo. This made both trainer and Pokemon happy. Momo laughed.

Hey, let's continue on on our journey. Together.

The two walked into the sunset in a cheesy bonding moment.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:47 am