Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

A Visit to the Professor

Mike™

A Visit to the Professor Empty A Visit to the Professor

Post  Mike™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 pm

After saying his goodbyes to his mom and dad. Mike strolled down the path leading to the lab. A light smile on his face as a Pidgey flew over head. He looked up to watch it soar off into the distance, and paid the price by hitting the door head on before it opened. Mike would rub his head as he walked in, seeing other professor's and scientists. Really bringing his IQ down in levels. Mike would wait patiently for someone, anyone that questioned his presence.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

A Visit to the Professor Empty Re: A Visit to the Professor

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

"And hello to you, young man."

A professor with feminine curves being hid by her white lab coat made her way over to the young lad who had just came into the lab. There was a smile on her face and a clipboard in her hands.

"May I help you?"
    Mike™

Post  Mike™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Mike would blankly stare back, this would be the moment where something would go wrong for him, normally things would go wrong in the presence of a female. Mike would then look around again, before back at the lady.

Mike
    This is the place for Pokemon right?

Mike would say, he'd then hesitate before firmly extending his hand out to the Professor.

Mike
    Names Mike.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

"Well I'm pleased to meet you, Mike. This is the famed Oak Laboratory, and this is indeed the place to be if you're looking for your first Pokemon. I'm Professor Maple, and since Professor Oak isn't in right now I'll be assisting you today. If you could follow me."

Maple began to head for the back of the lab, writing down Mike's name for her own records.
    Mike™

Post  Mike™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Mike would follow the professor, so far so good. That was until Mike walked into a medical trolley, quickly reacting as he stopped it from wheeling away. He'd then slip past it and catch up with Prof. Maple.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well, here we are! Over there on the table are a few Pokeballs, and you can go look through all of them and just let me know when you've come to a decision. Then I can hand you your Pokedex and you can get started on your journey."

A Visit to the Professor 001-3A Visit to the Professor 004-3A Visit to the Professor 007-3

A Visit to the Professor 152-3A Visit to the Professor 155-3A Visit to the Professor 158-3

A Visit to the Professor 252-3A Visit to the Professor 255-3A Visit to the Professor 258

A Visit to the Professor 387-3A Visit to the Professor 390-3A Visit to the Professor 393-3

A Visit to the Professor 077-3A Visit to the Professor 090A Visit to the Professor 102-3A Visit to the Professor 074
    Mike™

Post  Mike™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Mike would stand before the table of Poke-balls. Glancing at them...it took him a few minutes to decide before picking up the Charmander Poke-Ball. He'd look at the ball for a second before turning around and looking for Prof Maple. But spotting someone in a white coat, amongst a group of people in white coats wasn't the easiest thing in the world.

Mike
    Err...Ms Maple?
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 pm

The sometimes eccentric lady creeped over the young man's shoulder, surprising him.

"Yeeeees?"
    Mike™

Post  Mike™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Mike eyes would widen slightly as Maples face peered over him. Mike would simply wave the Poke-Ball in his hand.

Mike
    Picked one.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 pm

"Charmander, huh? A very nice choice indeed. Oh, and here's your Pokedex!"

She would say, handing him the device. With a smile, she would then go on to say:

"And that concludes your session here today. I'll be sure to tell Professor Oak you dropped in. Call back often?"
    Mike™

Post  Mike™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Mike
    Ofcourse. The wonderful lady who gave me my first Pokemon cannot be simply forgot about. Thanks

Mike would say, offering another handshake to the professor before heading off.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:37 pm

With a handshake and a wave, Mike was off to begin his quest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:05 pm