Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Task of the Week - July25 - August1

Professor Maple
    Admin

Task of the Week - July25 - August1 Empty Task of the Week - July25 - August1

Post  Professor Maple Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 pm

This is where you can earn points! Completing the weekly task can earn you points to spend at the Prize Box! All you have to do is roleplay out your character and Pokémon completing the required task and you are your way to prizes!

WEEKLY TASK -

DUE DATE - August 1, 2010

TASK- This weeks task is to help a towns folk! Have your person meet someone in one of the many towns who are met with a problem, and have your character and their Pokemon help this person fix their problem!

PRIZE - 25 points
    Josh™

Task of the Week - July25 - August1 Empty Re: Task of the Week - July25 - August1

Post  Josh™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Does it need to be in a town or can it be on a Route because judging by the ammount I'm getting bumped I doubt I'll make it out of Viridian Forest in less than a week
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Task of the Week - July25 - August1 Empty Re: Task of the Week - July25 - August1

Post  Professor Maple Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

It can be any NPC that you alone (or with a partner) create, whether it be in a town, forest, or en route. And just so you know, we are currently looking for a solution to the problem of people becoming "stuck" due to no bumps. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:34 pm