Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

The start of an adventure

ShoMeDaMoney

The start of an adventure Empty The start of an adventure

Post  ShoMeDaMoney Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 am

Billy got off the Gyradose he borrowed from his Unkle and sent it back to Wake. Billy had arrived in Pallet Town the town where he will get his first Pokemon. Billy walked up to the big Pokemon Lab in the distance and knocked on the door.

Billy|Pokemon master in the making
    Hello anyone there.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

The start of an adventure Empty Re: The start of an adventure

Post  Professor Maple Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 am

OOC: Sorry, but I'm pressed for time. I will be awarding you the starter package of 10 points, plus an additional 4 points since I won't be RPing back and forth with you. I'm just going to give you the selection of pokemon, including your randoms, and in one post you can choose which you want as your starter and then you'll have a total of 15 points for this topic. Smile

The start of an adventure 001-3The start of an adventure 004-3The start of an adventure 007-3

The start of an adventure 152-3The start of an adventure 155-3The start of an adventure 158-3

The start of an adventure 252-3The start of an adventure 255-3The start of an adventure 258-3

The start of an adventure 387-3The start of an adventure 390-3The start of an adventure 393-3

The start of an adventure 123The start of an adventure 240The start of an adventure 027The start of an adventure 069
    ShoMeDaMoney

Post  ShoMeDaMoney Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Billy looked over the table with all the Pokemon reached out and picked the one on the top right.

Billy|Pokemon Master In The Making
    Thank you for the Pokemon Proffessor Maple

And with that billy started his journey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm