Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+4
Mt. Moon
Nihility
Jαʞ™
♥Aphrodite.
8 posters

Route 2

♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Route 2 Empty Route 2

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

As Sammie, Squirt, JaK and Treecko all walked along the path known to travelers as Route 2, the sun was on it's way down. Sammie looked around, feeling a little antsy seeing as how this was her first time traveling at night.

Sammie "I can't believe you got me to walk this trail at this time of evening, JaK."

She walked a few more steps, and then turned around quickly. Squirt stopped to see what his trainer was doing.

Sammie "Didn't you guys hear that?!"

Squirt shook her head no, and Sammie stared on at the bush. Squirt looked on too, not knowing if her trainer was hallucinating or not. But then they rustled again! Sammie jumped, and then turned to JaK, Treecko and Squirt.

Sammie "See! I'm not crazy. Come out, you!"

Just as Sammie said this, a small purple Pokemon jumped out of the foliage. Sammie was a little relieved, happy that it wasn't something that could do more damage. She pulled out her Pokedex to see exactly what she was up against.

Rattata, the mouse Pokemon. A Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly moves its ears and listens for danger. It will make its nest anywhere.
    Route 2 019

TBC by JaK
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Route 2 Empty Re: Route 2

Post  Jαʞ™ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 am

"Pssh, you were really afraid of a Rattata? My mom used to beat these with broomsticks, when we would find them stealing food from our house. Treecko can take care of it, isn't that right Treecko...Ehem, Treecko?"

Treecko could be seen sleeping next to Sammie's leg, still not really respecting JaK.

"Sigh...On second thought maybe you better handle this Sammie."
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:42 am

He starts to walk inside this forest, hoping to find new pokemons this time that he can recruit to his team(unfortunately I do not have any appropriate points...and I do not know why...). Just then, a hiker appears who looks to be heading towards where Exz was from - Viridian City. Exz just continues to move, keeping an eye but not looking straightly at him. When the hiker has already crossed, Exz notices that he accidentally drops something. Exz stops on walking and he completely turns around, now looking at the hiker who just continues to walk. It is now evident...he does not know that he has just dropped something that may be valuable. Exz looks back down at the thing before running at it. He picks it up and looks at it. He manifests a confused look, evidently wondering what the thing is. Just then, he remembers that this item is dropped by the hiker, and the one who dropped it is already getting away.

"Oh, HEY SIR! You dropped something RIGHT HERE!"

Exz yelled while he runs after the guy. The hiker turns around, and Exz arrives in front of the hiker. Exz shows the stone thing he dropped and hands it to him.

"Uhmm...you've dropped this. And I figured out that it would be best to return it..."

He plants one last look to the stone...before the hiker takes it back.

"Well...thank you so much kid! I am surprised because you returned this. Nowadays, almost all of the people would just leave it there to the ground or even steal it in spite of them seeing a person dropped it."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Well anyway, it's nothing really...It's my pleasure to help others."

TBC
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

Sammie laughs a little. Then she turns back to Rattata, who isn't there!

Sammie
    "What? Where'd he go?! Hey, get out of there!"

Sammie snatched her bag up off the ground, and Rattata fell out of her bag with a berry in his mouth. He nibbled away at it as Sammie went through her bag.

Sammie "He at ALL of them in like, two minutes!"

Squirt seemed to disagree with this too, because those were her mid-day snacks. Now both Sammie and Squirt are fired up as Sammie points her finger at the mouse Pokemon.

Sammie "Use Tackle, Squirt!"

Squirt goes running at Rattata, who uses Agility to dodge the attack. Squirt stops abruptly, stopping herself from running into the base of a tree trunk. Then Rattata used Quick Attack, hitting Squirtle head on. Then Rattata jumped back and used Double Team, causing dozens of copies of himself to appear and surround Squirt. Then at once, they all charged, looking to land a unified Quick Attack move.

Sammie
    "Withdraw, Squirt!"

Squirt quickly jumped into her shell, following his owners instructions. The Rattata's closed in, but then saw no need in completing the attack if it would only do minimal damage. As they stood around the shell wondering what to do...

Sammie "Water Gun, blast 'em!"

A jet of water came out of the shell as Squirt began to spin around. All of the copies evaporated and then the real wild Pokemon was sent flying into a tree trunk. He lay there, trying to get back up, and Sammie saw this as her chance to catch her first Pokemon. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a miniature Pokeball. She pressed the ball in the middle to enlarge it and then threw it directly at the head of Rattata. It bounced off his head and then drew him inside of it with a flash of red light. The ball then began to rock violently three times before stopping and making a ting noise. Sammie went to pick it up and jumped into the air with Squirt over their new addition to the team.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 pm

"Wow, nice one Sammie. I didn't know you had battled before?"

It was obvious she had, by the way she handled her pokemon.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Clipping the Pokeball onto her side, Sammie looked up at JaK smiling.

"Well that was only like, my third one. I really learned a lot just from watching my big brother in his battles. I'm still trying to find out which style works just right for me, though. Have you never battled before?"

She began to walk again. No point in staying here. They were trying to make it to the forest, after all.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 pm

JaK would look down, having to admit that he hasn't because Treecko won't listen to him.

"Uh, no not really...Not, exactly."

He would then look back at Treecko, who was just waking up from his nap.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Sammie looked on as JaK turned around. He trailed his eyes and saw them stop on Treecko.

"Ohh, I see. Don't worry, he'll come around. And when you're ready, you can challenge me anytime."

She winks at JaK before beginning to continue down Route 2. Squirt stands beside Treecko, telling him to C'mon (in Pokemon talk, that is).
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 am

"Thank you again. I did not expect you to say that. It may look simple to you but that really means so much for me. So to reciprocate, I like you to take this thing."

Route 2 Rsitem294

"Wow! A map...that's VERY nice. BUT-"

"Yes, it's so useful for trainers, but don't get me wrong, it's useful to almost every one as well. And don't tell me you do not have a map..."

"Well...I was just about to say that I have."

Exz takes his bag down and starts searching inside. After a minute, Exz stands back up uprightly, with his hand scratching the back of his head.

"Well...I'm sure it's just...here..."

Exz starts to undergo the process of reminiscence, to "go back" in the recent past to assure if he's really brought the map his Dad gave him with him. After some seconds, Exz recalls that due to being rushed, he left his map right inside his drawer back in his house in Pallet Town. Exz facepalms and says softly "DAMN". Exz then releases a sigh, and the hiker now understands what happened.

"Hahahah, it's okay buddy. Every one at least once in their life experiences that. Now since I have this extra map, I want you to take it with you. Yeah, it's your already, you deserve this."

The hiker hands the rolled map to Exz. He hesitates at taking it at first, because it's pretty embarassing. But then the hiker urges him again, and so Exz takes it now with a grateful smile.

"Thank you sir. I owe you one."

"Nah actually, I'll give you another one thing, because I believe that's not yet enough. Here is another vital thing that trainers should have."

The hiker brings out three pieces of pokeballs, device that is used for catching pokemons. Exz smiles...because now with this, he can already catch and recruit pokemons into his team.

Route 2 Rsitem004

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes, take it."

Exz slowly grabs the pokeballs away from the hiker's hands.

"T-thank you...I don't know how will I reciprocate."

"Nah...we're now equals anyway. So...I guess I've to leave now. I still have a business to take care in Viridian City. Good luck trainer."

The two shake hands before they go to separate directions.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 pm

A bird Pokemon makes a loud yodel noise as the morning sun was just up and a blazin'! Krissy has her helpful basket with her and holds it up, as Smoochum rears her pale pink head out and looks around. Krissy smiles and makes kissy lips at Smoochum who does it back, causing Krissy to giggle.

" Sure we may have accidentally done grand theft auto to an officer and almost got hypothermia ... but hey, blessing in disguise! I have Smooches here and you got Sneasel! "

Krissy uses a small water sprayer to sprints the air, as Smoochum fixes up her hair, not wanting it to get dry, as Krissy smiles at the little princess. Following the route some big trees are seen ... the duo have arrived at the entrance to the Viridian Forest!
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 am

After some minutes of walking, Exz is now in the exit of the Route 2. He enters the roofed structure, the exit of Route 2, seeing people sitting on some seats. This looks to be a resting and relaxation place. Exz just continues walking, passing by the relaxing people. He's feeling great this time...so he squandered the opportunity to rest for a while. After some more seconds, Exz is now in the thick and dense forest known simply as the Viridian Forest.
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Dom & Tyson would now arrive on Route 2. They walked along the path, Tyson holding Cubone in his arms, whilst Dom let Chikorita run beside him. The route seemed a lot like Route 1, minimal changes if any. But this was it, the journey had officially begun!
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm

While walking along Route 2 Josh spots a nice place to stop and have some food. So Josh sets up a folding table from his bag and gets a dish and some Pokemon food out for Chimchar and they both sit down, relax and east some food
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:43 pm

- SHOWTIME -
    Debut: Tyson's First Battle!

As Dom & Tyson walked along Route 2, they'd talk amoungst themselves about their hometowns, pokémon and even what they hoped to accomplish on their journey until they were interrupted by a young trainer

"HEY YOU, you look weak, wanna battle?"

"Your on!"

Route 2 2njbt6p VS Route 2 HGSS_Youngster

Route 2 104
    "Go Cubone!"

Route 2 100
    "Go Voltorb!"

"Voltorb?"

Tyson takes out his Pokédex and scans the sphere looking Pokémon

Voltorb: The Ball Pokémon, This mysterious Pokémon uses strong Electric attacks, and is often found near power plants. Use extreme caution; Voltorb may explode without warning.

"Voltorb use Thundershock!"

"Cubone, dodge and use Bone Club!"

Voltorb launches a electrical attack into the air, striking down before Cubone manages to move out of the way and charge at Voltorb, hitting it directly with the club

"Damn, use Thunderwave!"

While in close quarters still Voltorb launched a deadly Thunderwave attack

"NO!"

The attack consumed Cubone to little effect as the electricity was drawn to Cubone's club, before drawing it to Cubone's strength itself kicking it into an overdrive so to speak, Tyson's Pokédex began to beep

Lightningrod: Cubone's ability allows all Electrical attacks to be drawn to Cubone itself

"Sweet, finish this Cubone, use Bone Club again!"

The boosted Cubone hits Voltorb with its club once again with a powerful downward strike, knocking the ball pokémon out.. Tyson had won the battle, but there was more.. Cubone had gone into a tantrum of sorts and began to cry out in anger

"Wh-whats going on?"

TBC: Shaun
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm

"Cubone, Calm down!"

But Cubone didn't his tantrum continuing as he waved his club around, smacking the ground and what else he could. Chikorita would run over to Cubone, crying her name. Communicating with the angry dino. Cubone would knock her back to, but Chikorita would spring up, not giving up that easy. Chikorita then began waving her leaf in the air, blowing a wonderful smelling and calming odor out through the air, a light shade pink in colour. It would blow over Cubone who would begin to calm down, first by him dropping his club. Second by resting on the ground for a rest.

"What the hell was that?"

Dom then took out his Pokédex, looking up Chikorita's ability.

'Like many Grass-type Pokémon, its foliage emits a sweet odor that has calming and healing properties.'

"Bit of luck, eh?"

Chikorita would then gently pat Cubone on the head with her small paw, awwwwww.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Tyson sighed with relief, it was a miricle that Chikorita had that ability otherwise Cubone could have hurt itself "That was so.. lucky." Tyson picked up Cubone in his arms and continued down Route 2 with Dom & Chikorita

Last edited by Reverse on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm

After finishing their food, Josh and Chimchar once again continue along Route 2 when they're approached by a man with a paintbrush in his hand

Painter: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Josh: Um, heading to Viridian Forest

Painter: Well why did you walk past the perfect scene I was painting?

Josh: I'm sorry but we didn't see you there

Painter: Well you're gonna regret not paying attention, I challenge you to a battle

Josh: Jeez, don't you think you're overreacting a little?

Painter: No, now are you going to battle me or not?

Josh: Sure, why not

Painter: Mime Jr. I choose you

Josh: Chimchar lets go

The artist then throws his Pokeball and Mime Jr. pops out, prompting Josh to get his Pokedex out

Route 2 439Mime_Jr
    Dexter: Mime Jr., the Mime Pokémon. It can quickly imitate anyone it sees. It can sense people's emotions as well, and when it senses danger it will erect a barrier, so it can escape

Route 2 JoshbackRoute 2 Spr_b_g4_390 vs Route 2 Spr_4d_439Route 2 DP_Painter
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 am

OT: BUMP for Josh.

I hope this is okay...I am just showing empathy on Josh' suffering. He has waited hours for someone to post here...but no one did. I am sure you'll also feel the same with that guy if you're suffering under his problem also.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 am

OT: Thanks Exz

Painter: Ok Mime Jr. lets start this off with a Confusion

Mime Jr's eyes then start to glow a light blue colour and then Josh sees that the same light blue colour is surrounding Chimchar and is lifting him up into the air before he gets thrown back into a near by tree. Josh runs over to check on Chimchar who is seen rubbing his head

Josh: Chimchar are you ok?

Chimchar then hops up to his feet and shouts his name, ready to continue the battle

Josh: Ok then, lets try Ember

Painter: Counter that with Light Screen

Chimchar then starts to spit up loads of Embers towards Mime Jr. who just puts his arms up and creates a barrier to stop the attacks but as more and more Embers hit the wall Josh notices Mime Jr. is getting weaker and weaker due to the fact it is a baby Pokemon

Josh: Ok Chimchar, keep it up

Painter: You too Mime Jr.

Chimchar keeps spitting out Embers while Mime Jr. hold up the Light Screen for as long as it can before it gets too much for the little Pokemon and the screen fades away, letting the Embers hit, which angers the painter

Painter: What are you doing?!

Josh: Flame Wheel Chimchar

Chimchar then becomes engulf in flames and spins at a high speed towards Mime Jr. connecting cleanly and sending the little Mime Pokemon flying back with X's in its eye signalling that Josh and Chimchar have won the battle. After the painter returns Mime Jr. Josh and Chimchar sit down and try and explain that it was a simple misunderstanding and after a few minutes of talking they all get along and bid farewell as Josh continues along Route 2 towards Viridian Forest
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Chikorita ran around Dom, sensing he was pleased with what he jut did. The troop continued to trawl along the path with the first gym as their goal to get to before sunrise!
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 pm

As they walk along Route 2, Chimchar jumps up on Josh's shoulder and the pair see Viridian Forest up ahead

Josh: So Chimchar, are you ready to go into the forest?

Chimchar then says its name a little nervously, but the pair run into the forest anyway
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 pm

The team of Tyson & Dom, accompanied by their Pokémon could be found trawling along the dusty road. A city could be seen up ahead, not too far away. There was a sign too, but from the current distance it wasn't visible to read. Dom would let out a sigh as Chikorita tuged on his trousers, wanting to play.

"Not now Chiko, we need to keep moving"
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Calvin head up the pathway. He admires the scenery as he goes to a previously undiscovered area. He looks up in the sky, and the sun is beaming down on him, with only a few clouds in the sky. He sees a few Pokemon fly above, followed by a large Winged bird. It's a Fearow. Calvin tries not to move, and the fearow flies overhead. He continues on his way. Up to Viridian Forest, Calvin battles a few Bug Trainers, and defeats then Tenaciously. The hardest of his opponents was a Youngster, but Chimchar managed to defeat his Rattata.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Calvin stopped and rested. He pulled a blanket out of his bag, and lay it on the ground. He then lay on it, and began catching rays, as he drunk from a water bottle. Chimchar began snacking on a rice ball.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

OT: I am only bumping myself, because there is no-one else in this Route. I have been given permission too.

Calvin stops resting, and heads out of Route2, into Viridian Forest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:31 pm