Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+10
Pokebubbles
Reverse
Garrett
Mt. Moon
Chuckles O' Fun
Josh™
♥Aphrodite.
iSmex.
Nihility
Jαʞ™
14 posters

Route 1

Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Route 1 Empty Route 1

Post  Jαʞ™ Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 am

After biding his Mom farewell and receiving a Town map from her. JaK finds himself on Route 1, the first stop in hopefully a long and successful journey. As he enters the tall grass, he releases Treecko. Who is still holding the twig from JaK's apple in it's mouth. It obviously still isn't very fond of it's trainer. For as soon as it's out of it's ball, it dashes away from him. Forcing JaK to give chase and when he finally catches up with it, he finds Treecko has perched itself on some random man's shoulder.

"Sir, I'm so sorry. You see I'm a new trainer and I still haven't been able to properly get to know my Treecko and---"

Route 1 220px-Professor_Oak_anime

"Ahahaha, it's fine young lad. I know all about this little one, I mean. I'm the one who hatched it after all."

"GASP! Professor Oak..."

"Hi there JaK, haven't seen you around for a while. My, my, you have grown and I've seen you chose Treecko as your first pokemon. Good choice. *wink*"

"Thanks Professor, but I'm afraid it won't listen to me."

"Well now, lets see what old Dexter has to say about why that might be"

Professor Oak would then take out his own Pokedex and point it at Treecko.

Treecko are very territorial, and will attack anyone that comes near their homes. Treecko never panic under any circumstances, even when faced with a bigger foe. It senses humidity with its tail to predict the next day's weather.

"As you can see, this Treecko here is just confrontational in nature and probably won't respect you until you prove yourself to it as a trainer."

"But, how do I do that Professor?"

"As you grow, your Pokemon will grow along with you. Just give it time my dear boy, but in the mean time. How would you like to learn about catching pokemon?"

"BOY WOULD I!"

"I thought so, now watch closely...Hmm, I know there's one around here somewhere. Aha, found it. Now watch and learn, the key is to aim for the spot on it's body where you think it is most vulnerable."

Route 1 Spr_4h_013

As Professor Oak searched through the tall grass, he would soon come across a Weedle. He would then wind his arm back and lunge a pokeball at it's nose, hitting the Weedle dead on and watching as it's sucked inside the pokeball. After a few vicious rocks, the pokemon is caughten and Professor Oak goes to pick up it's ball.

"Now remember, usually you would have to weaken a pokemon in order for you to catch it. This one was at a very low level and I got lucky."

"Thanks Professor, I'll remember."

"Good, now you really should be going. Here's your Treecko back, oh and take these. You'll need them if you plan on becoming a great trainer one day. Now you better get a move on if you want to make it to Viridian City before sun down."

"Ok, thanks again Professor. Hope to see you soon"

"Keep in touch JaK, remember I'm only a phone call away if you need any advice."

JaK would then walk off with Treecko in his right arm, it's arms folded. While holidng the 5 pokeballs he just received from Professor Oak in the other. His destination, Viridian City and his first gym badge, hopefully.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Route 1 Empty Re: Route 1

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 am

Exz is now walking inside the Route 1, looking at the calm and quiet surroundings of the forest. He sees pokemons, that are unfortunately commonly known already. He lets his Charmander out, who walks and follows just close with him.
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 am

Dom would begin to walk through the grassy planes of Route 1. Chiorita would walk by his side, standing tall and showing off the big bright leaf atop it's head, often swinging it around in the wind. Dom would remain vigilant, on the lookout for possible opposing trainers or other pokémon. Of course, at the moment he wouldn't be able to catch anything yet with no Pokéballs. But his mother had promised ihm a suprise when he gets back home to Viridian. Dom would occasionally look down at Chikorita, making sure she was alright as they passed smaller pokémon like Ratatta & Pidgey.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 pm

As they trekked through Route 1, Squirt made sure to stay close to the side of Samantha. Sammie had her Pokedex out, using it to read up on the Pokemon she was passing along as she walked. She saw a lot of the same species over and over again, but it wouldn't hurt to have it's info stored away.

Pidgey - It has an extremely sharp sense of direction. It can unerringly return home to its nest, however far it may be removed from its familiar surroundings.

Route 1 Spr_3e_016

Rattata - Even while it is asleep, it constantly moves its ears and listens for danger. It will make its nest anywhere.
    Route 1 Spr_4h_019_m

Sammie "Squirt, this is so cool. I still can't believe I'm actually a trainer now!"

??? "You're a trainer, huh?"

Sammie and Squirt are a little afraid as they hear the unfamiliar voice come from the bushes. When a young boy comes out of them with a smirk on his face, Sammie knows what's about to happen.

Timmy
    "You know what they say; when two trainers run into each other, they HAVE to battle."

Sammie returns the smirk.

Sammie
    "I'm ready. Let's go!"

To Be Continued Later.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 pm

As he walks through Route 1 Josh decides this would be a perfect time to bond with Chimchar so he lets the Chimp Pokemon out. But Chimchar just clambers up Josh's body and sits on his head playing with his hair as Josh walks
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Dean was just ready to go travel on the outskirts of town. he was deathly afraid of what lied on the outskirts, but now with his new friend, his trusty Seel, which he just happened to name icy, was confident to see what lies beyond pallet town. He slowly took the first step out of pallet town, and thought that wasnt too hard! he took another. and another. soon enough, he was dashing out to the route to the new town! sadly, he lost focus, and ran into something bigger than dean, and realized that this something was a someone. A blonde, sixteen or seventeen year old looking gal. He quickly stumbled to his feet, and Icy just happily watched him probably make a fool outta himself.

Oh My Arceus! I-I mean... Ummm... Sorry for colliding into you, i didnt see you! Not saying your paper thin or anything! I-i mean... Not like your Fat! I... Sorry!!!! Im Dean Ketcher, Pleased to meet you"

He stuck out his hand and hid his Tomatoe red face.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Krissy took the persons hand, and stood up before shaking it. She smiled at the blubbering younger kid, she could be upset she was pushed down and got a grass stain on her jacket, but seeing the kids frightened demenor she smiled and spoke politely.

" It's alright ... I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. And I'm Krissy ... and the pleasures mine! "

She giggles a little as Seal claps his hands at the two, and Seal's cheerful attitude causes the mood to lighten a little bit!

" If you wanna make it up to me ... I know it's sudden but I've heard trainers are always like asking for a battle moment your eyes meet ... but I'm new to this Pokemon thing and would love to have my first battle! What do you say? "

Krissy arched an eye brow with some pleading eyes hoping for a yes.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:24 pm

While walking, he returns his Charmander back to his pokeball so he can have a rest after walking with him for some minutes. He has not yet encountered any trainers and new pokemons...but...on his way...he saw a swarm of the infamous Beedrill. Exz dives on a nearby bush, and hides there. While being there, he takes his pokedex out and directs it to one Beedrill.

Route 1 Beedrill

Pokedex: Beedrill, the Poison Bee Pokemon. Beedrill is extremely territorial. No one should ever approach its nest - this is for their own safety. If angered, they will attack in a furious swarm.

"Oh yeah...I think I am in a big trouble."

He looks at the path where the swarm of Beedrill is situated. And unfortunately...it is the only path that is leading to the next city...If he wants to get in the city...he either has to wait overnight for them to leave...or cross it very very quickly!
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Dean smiled, glad he didnt get smacked or lectured for rushing down routes. He looked at Icy, as if asking if he is okay with a battle, and Icy nods. He smiled, nervous for his first battle, but at the same time, he was ecstatic.

"Um... i dont really know How... but ive watched alot, and if im up in my studies, i should be able to last a couple minutes..."

He sat for a good 10 minutes explaining statistics of how a battle plays out and types and... blah blah blah.

"... so i guesss i can battle with you. Best of luck to you krissy, and i hope you do good."

He grinned ear to ear, glad that he was actually communicating with someone. And now a Pokemon battle! his first! Dean thought to himself that he probably wont win because of him being inexperienced, but he was excited to actually battle someone on something other than a simulation.
    Garrett
    Garrett

Post  Garrett Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Garrett Begins walking down the road not knowing what adventures await him
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Exz starts to crouch(Snake-style) behind the bushes, with his eyes locked onto the Beedrill, just to be safe. He had crouched successfully out of the Beedrills' sights for more seconds before he accidentally stomped on a crispy wild twig. The sound was so crispy and loud...

"Oh...my...God..."

At that point, Exz sees the Beedrills all looking at him. They are slowly making their way towards the organism who is standing like a statue.

"Uhh...please...please...I am innocent. I am not delicious. I am not a human. I am just a blue-colored tree with a hat and with a black hair..."

But at this point...the swarm of Beedrill is now just one and a half meter away from him. The chill goes up through his spine, that triggers him to RUN AWAY like a Rapidash, causing the Beedrill to be aggressive.

"Please...please...grant me the speed of light..."

Exz continues to run...while being chased by the swarm of Beedrill. They want this human who entered their territory, and he will NOT GET OUT!

TBC
    Garrett
    Garrett

Post  Garrett Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Garrett Sees a Beedrill after somone on up so he runs up "Why are they after you?"
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:23 pm

"I...I accidentally entered...their territory."

Exz left the man who asked in his "speed-of-light" run, earnestly desiring to get out of the dreadful sights of the Beedrill.

Garrett
    Garrett

Post  Garrett Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 pm

"Wierd?"
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:35 pm

On the path, there is a little natural protuberance known as rock. Exz did not see this, and as a result, he runs over it and gets tripped down to the ground with a force. As a result, the swarm of Beedrill reach him, and they are now looking below their prey who accidentally entered their territory with evil intentions. Just then, the little flame lizard pokemon Charmander pops out of his pokeball, to protect his trainer from the danger. Charmander sticks out his tail, with the flames on the tip, to possibly scare away the Beedrill. All of the Beedrills look at one another first, before making a sound that sounds like a laugh. They seem to be laughing because of the tiny fire of Charmander...

TBC by me later(I'll just go out for a while to eat breakfast)
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 am

As Josh continues to walk along the Route, Chimchar has finally jumped off his head and is now walking by the side of him, and as they walk Josh looks up at the sky and sees a flock of Pidgey flying by
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 am

In spite of being humiliated and embarassed, Charmander continues to stand there, not wanting to get his trainer attacked by these insects. One Beedrill smacks Charmander away, so they can continue their attack on the real target, which is Exz.

"Oh no Charmander!"

Charmander gets up with an angry look. A Beedrill was about to swoop down to Exz, but Charmander quickly fires three chunks of fire balls that hinder the Beedrill temporarily from attacking the target. The Beedrill gets annoyed now, so it dashes towards Charmander in the speed of sound and hits him with an Aerial Ace attack! Charmander hits the ground again...now looking to be completely knocked out. Exz facepalms, disappointed of himself...

"I...I'm sorry Charmander...I am such a terrible trainer."

In spite of what they have already done, they are still on their target. The Beedrills have now their sights locked on Exz...ready to finish him off too as a repay for his "sin". But then...a scream is heard. They all look on where it came from, and it's from Exz's Charmander. A smile appears on Exz's face...after finding out that he's still up. But Charmander looks a bit different. Charmander's flame on his tail is BIGGER and HOTTER! It's blazing hugely! He notices that there are already a lot of wounds on Charmander's body...yet he's still up and even looks stronger than earlier.

"Uhh...Oh...Oh yeah, I know this! This is an ability called Blaze."

He remembers his lessons back in the Pokemon Academy, recalling their lecture about the common abilities of pokemons. Charmander lets out another clamor before unleashing powerful and blazing spiraling flames that shrouded and covered every single Beedrill in the swarm. Exz's eyes widen and his jaw drops, while seeing this cool scenery. He can assure that this move is not an Ember, from what it looks like. When the vortex of fire tornado stops raging, all of the Beedrills are seen toasted on the ground. After using a huge amount of energy, considering he's just on his first evolutionary line yet, the flame lizard falls. But Exz runs and catches him before he falls on the ground. Exz lifts him up and pats him on the head, hoping that he will hear what he will say.

"Thank you Charmander. I am so grateful to have you."

After that, Exz returns him to his pokeball and proceeds to run on the path, knowing that the next city, Viridian City, is just close.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 am

Timmy sent out a Pidgey, and told it to fly up high and then come down for a Tackle attack. Sammie ordered Squirt to use the Bubble move, and instantly the field was covered in bubbles. Pidgey flew into one and like a field of landmines, each one went off in a mini-explosion. Timmy threw his hat onto the ground as his Pidgey lied unconscious on his back.

Sammie "Way to go, Squirt!"

Squirt jumped in the air and exclaimed in rejoice. After thanking the young man for the battle, Sammie and Squirt continued on their way.

Sammie "So, do you think we should try the gym once we get to Viridian? Maybe I should call home once we get there and let them know I made it okay, too."

Squirt agreed with both of these ideas as they continued down the trail.

TBC by Anyone?
    Garrett
    Garrett

Post  Garrett Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Garrett Continued along the trail hoping he wouldnt encounter any wild pokemon like the other kid he saw
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Dean was excited for winning his first battle, and was glad krissy was such a good sport. He happily grinned ear to ear as he knew each step took him closer to a new town. The first pokemon battle he had just partook in, the one he gladly ended up victorious, made his little fire inside burn alittle more intensely. He was all pepped up, stepping down the trail, when he saw a small path go slightly off trail, but it seemed safe. He wasnt so scared anymore, as he wanted to have that feeling of winning again. Dean was well aware that wild pokemon appear at times, so if he could meet one, maybe he could scruff around with it alittle. not to mention, he could get more entries in his pokedex! He wouldnt let this opportunity go by!

"Hey Krissy? I think i will take alittle detour, okay? Ill meet up with you later on the route."

Krissy nodded and smiled as Dean turned into the detour, unaware of what lies ahead, still carrying seel.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm

As Josh walks along he sees an angry Spearow coming swooping down towards Chimchar and he dives and grabs Chimchar and rolls out of the way, now Chimchar has noticed the Spearow he's ready to battle
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Dom & Chikorita would take a quick break from walking. Dom did not wat to work Chikorita too hard, she seemed to be young. Travelling alongside him might become too much, plus. He didn't want Chikorita to go back in her pokéball, this was the best time for the two to bond. So stopping, Dom would quietly lean back against a tree, watching Chikorita who would lay down not far from him, closing her eyes and nodding off for a quick snooze.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 am

Route 1 Spr_b_g4_390 vs Route 1 Spr_4h_021

Josh: Ok Chimchar, lets finish this early with a Fire Blast

Chimchar takes a deep breath before letting out what was meant to be a fire blast, but just a little flame comes out of his mouth, and that disappears as quick as it came and the Spearow just stands on the ground laughing at the pair

Josh: Ok, we may need to learn that one at a later date. Let's try a Scratch

Chimchar runs towards the Spearow, hands swinging but the Spearow just flies up into the ait before letting out an evil chuckle again, but what Josh didn't expect was that Chimchar is now going climbing up through the trees on the Route just to get at Spearow. Now while at the top of a tree and eye level with Spearow, although Spearow doesn't know that, it lunges at it from out of the tree and manages to take it to the ground. Then while on top of it Chimchar then lands a good number of Scratch attacks before Spearow uses its own Peck attack, forcing Chimchar to get off

Josh: Ok Chimchar, lets try a Ember

Chimchar then spits out Embers at Spearow who is feeling the effects of the Scratch and didn't move in time and is hit by this attack as well. Then as Josh goes in to finish it off he hears a loud screeching noise and looks up and sees a Pokemon

Josh: What the hell is that thing

He then whips his Pokedex out and scans the incoming Pokemon

Route 1 20090819220431%21022Fearow

Dexter:Fearow, the Beak Pokémon. The evolved form of Spearow. Its large, powerful wings allow it to fly for an entire day. The crushing power of its beak is tremendous

Josh then puts his Pokedex back in his bag

Josh: Uh oh, I'm guessing that Spearow is it's child. Lets go Chimchar

Josh then picks Chimchar up and runs away from the Fearow that looks ready to kill him
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 am

Arriving on Route 1 Tyson would take a deep breath as he took the first steps on the road to becoming what he had always dreamt of.. being a Pokémon Master, until he was interrupted by the sound of a Pokéball opening.. he looked down to see his new companion Cubone looking up at him through its skull mask "Hey there little guy.. nice to finally meet you" Cubone looked up at him for a few seconds before replying happily, crying its name twice as he picked Cubone up and began to continue down the route
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am

As they run, Chimchar hops up on Josh's head and fires Embers at the chasing Fearow but they do little to no damage, when all of a sudden a huge flame scares away the Fearow

Josh: Chimchar, did you do that?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:31 pm