Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Frozen Random Lake

Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Frozen Random Lake Empty Frozen Random Lake

Post  Mt. Moon Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm

After Dean and Krissy crashed and burned ( literally ) they are left in the middle of a frozen lake. Krissy holds her arm which scraped against the ice, but put it aside as she saw Dean go into an unconscious state. She began to shook him trying to wake him up! Suddenly, the cracking noise got louder, as she saw the ice start to split around them!

" Seal, help me please! "

Seal quickly listened and began to use his fins to roll Dean, as Krissy helps along. It takes a minute but their able to pull him over to the ice of the ice not breaking! Krissy quickly jumps back over and gets their bags and stuff and runs back over just as the ice breaks, and she just makes it to the other side and breathes heavy. They all made it ... well, not all of them! Krissy looks over and sees a small plump pink Pokemon kissing the motorcycle, as the ice snaps and begins to sink!

" Icy, watch Dean! "

Seal claps and watches Dean intensely ... taking it too literal. Krissy holds her breath out of fear and jumps onto the sinking ice bit, as she slides a bit on the circle piece of ice! There she sees the Pokemon in danger ... Smoochum!

Frozen Random Lake 3492yh1

Krissy reaches out for the Pokemon but as it goes to grab her hand it slips! The baby ice princess Pokemon slides into the chilly waters below! Krissy takes a big breath and lets go of her grip and slides into the FREEZING water. As she is under she shakes from coldness but looks around for Smoochum!

Frozen Random Lake 23lnswg

Krissy dives down a bit more and grabs Smoochum from the water and swims up! Just as Krissy's head comes up for air she gasps before the cold hits her! Who knew Krissy new Screech attack? Well, she does, as she screams at top of freezing lungs for help as she tosses Smoochum up onto the safe ice!

Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Frozen Random Lake Empty Re: Frozen Random Lake

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 pm

SMACK! Dean jumpstarts up and opens his eyes as he puts his hand to his stinging tomatoe red cheek. SMACK! Another slap came from the little ice princess pokemon standing above him.

"Im Awake, Im awake!"

Dean shot up on his feet, almost losing his balance on the ice, but regain composure from his almost, dive into the freezing waters. He looked around, and heard blood curtling screams coming from somewhere,and thern he saw bubbles come up from the water in front of him.

"Krissy? KRISSY!"

He realized that the screams were coming from his drowning companion, krissy!

"Icy, Help me!"

Dean dove in the freezing, numbing waters and icy followed after. Dean grabbed hold of icy's horn as icy carried dean and darted straight at the drowning friend! Dean looked at Icy as if to say "on the count of 3!" 1....2....3! Dean pushed krissy out of the water while Icy tackled her onto the ice they were floating on. Krissy was out and Icy swam dean back to the ice with ease. they were all on the thin ice now... literaly. Dean nodded at the little princess pokemon as she slapped krissy to make sure she was alive.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Krissy awoke and was shaking cold, but ok at least thanks to Dean and Icy! Krissy coughed a bit as she shook her hands around her body trying to warm herself up! Instead of complaining about being frozen solid for at least 2 to 3 turns, her mind goes straight to Smoochum!

" I-i-i-is that p-p-pokemon okay? "

The answer quickly came to, as Krissy look and saw Smoochum staring at the ice, fixing her hair, and making sure she looked on point. Krissy laughed through her cold shivers. Abra suddenly Teleports over to them, as Krissy has a "r u srs" face on.

" Your a little late there Abra ... "

Abra shows no reaction. Smoochum walks over to Abra and plants a HUGGGGGGE kiss on him! Krissy's jaw drops and she giggles a little as Smoochum finishes her kiss and then suddenly throws a fist into Abra as he's stunned from the smooch ... and down goes Abra! Krissy looks shocked, as Smoochum walks over to her and plants a smooch on the cheek. Krissy winces ready for a slap when ... Smoochum hugs her! Krissy is confused but hugs back.

" She kisses everything before deciding wether to smack or hug? ... she must use her kisses to find out if she likes someone or something! "

Ding ding ding! Krissy is right! Smoochum use their lips and psychic ability to find out wether they like or dislike something just from a kiss! Krissy sets a Pokeball on the ice, as Smoochum walks over and kisses it ... and is sucked into the ball! Krissy caught a Smoochum!
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Dean sits an watches.... ammused.

"Is it really that easy!?"

Dean thinks... apparently it is! Dean wanted a new pokemon! someone who should be a great pokemon! a strong one! dean needed a diverersion.

"Um... i thik me and seel will go get some firewood. We need to warm up!"

Dean and Icy are already going and swimming to the lake edge and was into the forest before krissy could have a chance to object!
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 pm

" Okay, you get the wood and me and my new buddy will build up the tents! "

Dean nods and heads off, but not before Krissy tosses him a coat to wear! Krissy grabs her Pokeball and tosses it on the ice, as it rolls towards the water and Krissy jumps on it. Holding it in her hand, she lets the Pokemon out! She waves at it, as it waves back. Krissy takes out her Pokedex for some info!

Frozen Random Lake Spr_4d_238
    Smoochum ... It actively runs about, but also falls often. Whenever it falls, it will check its reflection on a lake's surface to make sure its face hasn't become dirty.

" Awww, is someone a little vain? ... no problem, I can relate ... I may be a farm girl deep inside but that doesn't mean I'm not a lady! So lets get started! "

After 15 minutes of pitching, and Smoochum kissing each as they go making Krissy giggle, and their tent is set up waiting for the boys to return with the necessaries for a fire!

Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Dean was running in the forest, in rather cold weather, trying to looke for a battle. He did get firewood however! Dean walked around a bit and realized something. It was getting later, as the sun was close to setting within an hour or two. Dean thought hed give up, and turned back, seeing a giant green mantis with wings following him!

"HOLY CRAP!"

He fumbled for his pokeball, and quickly realized his seel was right next to him.

"Icy, use icy wind!"

Icy, looked at the mantis and shot a breezy chilling wind at creature, but it moved to the side and dashed forward with intense speed. It crossed its Scythe like arms and sliced at seel in an X formation, knocking seel back! It screeched "SCYTHAAAAAH" and dashed again at Icy!

"intercept the blow! use SLAM!"

Icy Quickly span up and slammed the mantis that dean now knew was a scyther, into a tree. It squeeled, but Blew a sliverish bug scaled filled dust at icy with his wings! Icy blew the chilling wind again to blow the dust away, but by the time it cleared, scyther had ran in and slashed upwards at Icy! Icy flew up into the air and waited for his next action!

"Icy!Use-"

A late reaction! the scyther had jumped up and slashed Icy back to the ground! looks like this was the end! Seel looked up from his head in the dirt, and saw Scyther going to finish the battle! Icy, out of desperation, started to make his horn glow an aray of colors! the glow accelerated in growth, and spit out of the horn! the mystical beam of auroras shot at the mantis, knocking it back into a tree, wounded and still!

Dean, speechless, looked in awe as ther beam released. the syther hit the tree, and Dean pulled out his only pokeball and threw it at Scyther! Just then, an extremely intesnse burst of speed caught the pokeball in midair! the blur landed, and was left with a weasle/ cat thing with sharp claws, poking the pokeball! he Headbutted it and the flash of red covered the weasle, encasing him in the ball. wiggle....wiggle...wiggle... ding! The wild weasle had been caught!

"NO!"

He grabbed the ball, but by the time he looked up, the scyther had fled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean entered the camp sight with the fire wood, his head down staring at the ball which now held his weasle cat pokemon. he sighed as he set the wood down and sat criss cross in front of krissy, dissapointed.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:13 am

Krissy frowned at seeing Dean looking disappointed.

" ... I stocked up on food in Viridian ... wanna make smores!? "

Seel began to clap wildly like always, which Krissy accepted as a yes! After what seemed like forever, the sticks being rubbed together caught fire, and the camp fire started! The glow of red lit up the night sky, as Krissy roasted a marshmellow until it was nice and burnt, just the way she likes it. She blew on the sticky delight before pulling it off a stick and taking a big bite as an "yum" escaped her mouth. She made a second one and handed it to Smoochum who ate it, but began to throw a fit when the marshmellow stuck to her face, but Krissy quickly wiped it away as the baby girl Pokemon calmed down.

" Deanie, you haven't had even a single marshmellow ... what's wrong!? "
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Dean Loved smores. but he just wasnt in the mood.

"i caught a pokemon... but..."

Dean explained everything that happened while he was gone. HOw he encountered the scyther and the cat weasle, and the epic battl;e before. He released the weasle to show Krissy. The cat weasle hissed "SNEASELLLLL!" and stood ready to fight. when he realized there was no threat, he sat next to dean like a calm cool collected being. Dean whipped out his pokedex to see exactly what this thing was.

Frozen Random Lake 215Sneasel
    Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokémon. Sneasel can extend or retract its claws instantly during attack.

Dean didnt seam to like his new pokemon, considering it was smaller than him. it was only half his height infact!

"tch.... not THAT bad i guess.... but its still no scyther"

Sneasel extended sharp razor claws and looked at dean as if a threat. Dean jumped alittle and scooted back.

"i guess... every pokemon should have a decent nickname... I guess ill call you...dash, cause your fast!"

Sneasle shook his head.

"How about.... Valerie?"

A very human name. SHE seemed to like it. she smiled at dean as dean smiled. unlike krissy and abra, a connection was already made!
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Krissy smiles at the newest addition to their growing gang! Krissy handed Abra a marshmellow to eat when Smoochum snatches it out of his hands! Krissy sees it and goes to yell when Smoochum winks and gives puppy dog eyes, which makes Krissy's heart melt faster then the marshmellows themselves! Smoochum goes to eat the marshmellow when Abra uses Teleport on it, making Smoochum bite her own hand! Smoochum begins to flow tears in a whine as Krissy lifts her up and puts her over her shoulder and pats her back.

" Aww, it's ok! There there ... "

Smoochum stops crying, and uses Mean Look on Abra! Apparently it was Fake Tears the move, not Smoochum in actual pain! Smoochum stops her move and smiles and gives a kiss on the cheek to Krissy, who laughs a bit and wipes her cheek of some slobber.
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Val, seeing this little mishap with the little "brat" smoochum, got angrty. Val extended her claws and lunged at smoochum! Dean caught val by her feathers and yanked her back! he motioned a no finger as val turned back at Dean. SLASH SLASH SLASH! Val slashed at deans face, leaving him twithing in pain. Icy clapped as Val laughed. Dean gave a stern glare to both of them. they both looked down in dissapointment.

"Hey, i wonder whens the next time i can battle... i want to see what Valerie got. i want to see how good she can battle."

Val seemed to like the idea of that. a fighting spirit much?
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Krissy did a face palm, as she laughed a little at Val's scratch and Smoochum/Abra's scuffle. She then heard Dean talking about wanting to battle.

" Hmm ... well, I checked the map at the PokeCenter and Pewter City isn't too far from here ... maybe we'll find someone there for you! We should rest up and head out in the morning! "

Krissy gets up and gets out a sleeping bag and sets it down, and returns her two Pokemon before crawling inside the snug bed. Just as she's about to sleep a CLICK sound is heard, as Smoochum found her way out of her ball and cries at Krissy, as Krissy yawns and opens her sleeping bag up for Smoochum to crawl into to!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am