Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+6
Josh™
Jαʞ™
iSmex.
Mt. Moon
Nihility
♥Aphrodite.
10 posters

Pallet Town

♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Pallet Town Empty Pallet Town

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Pallet Town 300px-Pallet_Town_anime

Places of Interest:
    Professor Oak's Lab
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Pallet Town Empty Re: Pallet Town

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 am

Just coming out of the lab after receiving her first Pokemon and Pokedex, Samantha was headed back home. Today would be her last day in town, so she had some packing to do (and a little crying). She looked on at her Pokeball, wondering more and more about what kind of personality her little Squirtle could possess.

"Well why am I wondering? C'mon out, Squirtle!"

In a bright flash of white energy, Squirtle emerge. The feminine call it made let Samantha know that it was a girl - how cute!

Pallet Town Spr_4d_007

"Hi, Squirtle! I'm Sammie, your new trainer. I think we're going to be the best of friends."

Squirtle called out in agreement and then ran to Sammie for a jumping hug. Sammie caught her in her arms and thought to herself "Well at least she's friendly." From there, Squirtle would wrestle about to climb up the tree that was Samantha and rest herself across her head.

"Well aren't you just adorable?! C'mon, let's go home and show off to mom and dad."

Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Exz lands right in front of the door of his home. He looks down again at the pokeball containing his starter, with an inevitable smile. Exz knocks on the door before shouting

"Hey Mom, hey Dad!"
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Krissy walks out of her front door and wipes a small tear from her eyes ... apparently her mother's years were contagious. Sapphire walked out into an emptier part of town where a small pond of water was, where she sat near by and stuck her legs in. She clutched her first Pokeball in her hand, and then dropped it down, as it opens a white energy spits out and soon sits Abra. An awkward silence follows as Abra doesn't respond to any of Sapphire's calls.

" Abra? "

No response ... so Krissy gets up and walks into a shadowed area near by as Abra just sits still. She flips out her PokeDex.

Pallet Town 026
    Abra's psychic powers can detect danger.

The wheel turned and she thought how to get a reaction ... she tip toes behind Abra and goes to hug him from behind when he Teleports to the left making her fall in the water! Once she gets out and rings out her hair she sits down next to Abra ... and imitates his pose ... as she tries to meditate as well, with one eye open on Abra.

Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm

An unlocking sound is heard, and the door opens up. Her mom smiles at seeing his son. Exz walks in, and his mom immediately hugs him.

"Look at this mom."

Exz takes his pokedex out using the other free hand, and the other one is holding the pokeball. Exz's mom smiles because this is the dream of his son.

"Exz...I am so proud of you. You are now an official trainer!"

"Yeah thanks. I can now travel around this region by myself, and fulfill my dreams."

"It is being a Pokemon Master, isn't it?"

"It is...only one of my dreams. The most important for me, is meeting Ho-oh and perhaps battling him. Of course, I should not do it with only this one pokemon. So I will be on the long road of establishing a pokemon party. And to tell you the truth, finding a legendary pokemon like Ho-oh is not an easy task. But I am positive that I will find him...some time in the future."

His mom just nods...thinking that it really is impossible to find Ho-oh by a normal trainer.

"By the way, where is dad?"

iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Coming out from the lab, Dom would glance around at the town surroundings. He'd run a hand back through his hair as he did so, now looking over at a sigh up ahead. He knew where he was heading anyway, Viridian City. He wanted to check in with his Mom before heading off. But first thing's first.. He needed to get aquainted with his new friend.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Exz's dad soon steps in the scene

"So you have just successfully gotten your starter and pokedex huh? Congratulations son."

"Thank you."

"So, you would not mind showing your starter, would you?"

Exz smiles and looks down at the pokeball.

"Come on out Charmander."

Exz throws the pokeball to release his "lifetime partner". The flaming lizard pokemon takes shape on the house's floor, and looks around the house with a confused look.

"Ohh...it's a Charmander!"

"Yeah, it's cute!"

Exz kneels down to be on a closer level with the small Charmander.

"Hey Charmander. I am your new trainer. That's dad and mom. Come on, do not be shy."

Exz signals for him to come. Charmander stands up and look around the three people surrounding him. Lastly, he stares at Exz eye-to-eye. Then Charmander runs up at him and climbs up on him on his shoulder. Exz's parents smile at the nice scene. Their son just became friends easily with his first official pokemon.

TBC
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm

As JaK exited the lab, he would head back to his house and rest up for a bit. Then eat a good meal with his mother while talking about his pokemon.

"Oh you wanna see it? Ok, come on out Treecko!"

JaK would then release Treecko from it's ball, the pokemon not seeming to respect it's trainer much. For as soon as it's sent out, it turns it's shoulder to JaK and grabs the apple he was eating off his plate. Devouring it in a few bites and then leaving the twig in it's mouth.

"HEY! Why'd you do that Treecko!?!"

Treecko getting annoyed with JaK, just sits in JaK's Mom's lap. Not really paying it's trainer any attention.

"Look Treecko, I'm your trainer got that? And that means you have to do what I say!"

Treecko would then get a glimmer in it's eye, before jumping up and pounding JaK in the face with it's tail. The young trainer falling out of his chair and landing hard on the floor with swirls in his eyes...

"Well, I guess I sure told him. Ehehe...UGH."
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 pm

After some time of preparing his items and bag for the waiting ultimate journey in his own room, Exz comes back down to the first floor to eat his meal now. He should not go into a journey with a stomach that is empty. While eating, he's talking with his parents about pokemon journey. His dad is always giving him tips and other information about a trainer's life. He knows a lot because he was a traveling trainer in the past as well.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm

After coming home to introduce Squirtle to everyone (they loved her), Sammie sat down to a nice, big, early supper with her family. And then she and her sister finished packing the last of her things into a neat backpack that she could carry with her on her travels. As they all stood outside preparing to say goodbye to the littlest member of the household...

Sammie "Well, everyone, this is it! I'm leaving a girl, and coming back a great Pokemon trainer."

Mason "Don't you mean master?"

Sammie "I don't wanna get ahead of myself."

Samantha scratched the back of her head while laughing and then went in to hug her sister Natalya. Then she moved on to her brother Mason, who told her to be careful. And then she went on to her mother who cried out "Call home often, Samantha!" and Sammie assured that she would. She went to hug her daddy around the neck and he lifted her and Squirtle both into the air, telling them to make him proud. With a final wave, she walked out of the yard and down the path toward the beginning of her first journey.

Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 pm

After the meal, Exz is now outside his house, ready to leave his hometown to start a journey on his own, a journey that may lead him fulfilling all of his dreams. He hugs both of his parents and receives kisses from them before leaving while waving as a sign of good bye. Her mom is now on the verge of her tears...not wanting their son to go away and become unseen for a long time. While walking, Exz sees new trainers too who are ready to leave their own homes and make their own pokemon journey.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Squirtle helped Sammie wipe her eyes; she had waited to get away from her family before letting the waterworks begin.

Sammie "Oh, Squirtle, I'm going to miss them!"

Squirtle begins to talk to and comfort Samantha, trying to get the tears to stop. Sammie grabs Squirtle and holds her like a baby in front of her face.

Sammie
    "You are so sweet. We're going to be best friends, I can tell. Hmm.. I think I'm going to call you Squirt. Do you like that nickname?"

Squirt waves her arms in approval. Sammie laughs along.

Sammie "Then it's settled. Hey, look!"

Sammie exclaims as she looks up ahead, seeing a familiar face from her own neighborhood. It's none other than ____________.

TBC by anyone.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm

♥Aphrodite. wrote:
    Squirtle helped Sammie wipe her eyes; she had waited to get away from her family before letting the waterworks begin.

Sammie "Oh, Squirtle, I'm going to miss them!"

Squirtle begins to talk to and comfort Samantha, trying to get the tears to stop. Sammie grabs Squirtle and holds her like a baby in front of her face.

Sammie
    "You are so sweet. We're going to be best friends, I can tell. Hmm.. I think I'm going to call you Squirt. Do you like that nickname?"

Squirt waves her arms in approval. Sammie laughs along.

Sammie "Then it's settled. Hey, look!"

Sammie exclaims as she looks up ahead, seeing a familiar face from her own neighborhood. It's none other than ____________.

TBC by anyone.

Exz looks at the direction where the "Hey,look!" yell came from. He finds out that the one who screamed those words is Sammie who was also one of his classmates back in the Academy. Exz approaches her, with a little smile. As he does this, he sees a blue turtle-like pokemon just near Sammie. This cased him to have a wondering look on his face. By now, he's already facing Sammie.

"Hey...and...is that your starter?"
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Sammie waves at him, smiling and trying to hide the fact that she was just crying.

Sammie
    "Hahaha, yeah. Exz, I'd like you to meet Squirt."

Squirt would say her name a couple of times, waving at the other human.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 pm

"He looks cool, I must say."

Exz takes his pokedex out, and, for the first time, uses it and scans the starter of Sammie.

Pallet Town Spr_4h_007
    Pokedex: Squirtle. This Tiny Turtle Pokémon draws its long neck into its shell to launch incredible water attacks with amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be quite powerful.

"Well, I'd like you to meet my Charmander. Go!"

Exz throws his pokeball upwards. It breaks there, and releases white light that strikes the ground. Then the light takes the shape of the flame lizard pokemon.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Sammie "That's so cool!"

Sammie pulls out her Pokedex too and scans up the information on Exz's starter Pokemon.

Charmander. The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is happy, and blazes when it is enraged.
    Pallet Town Spr_4d_004

Sammie "Wow. Hey, Exz, you're a Pokemon trainer aren't you?"
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 pm

"Thank you."

Exz smiles and notices that his Charmander is circling the turtle-like pokemon known as Squirtle, while checking her out.

"Yeah, I just turned into one officially. I am already excited to start my pokemon journey. I am excited to see and meet new and different pokemons. Who knows? Maybe I will be able to discover a pokemon that has never been seen yet by every one. How about you?"

OT Your Squirtle is female, isn't it?
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am

OT: lol yes Exz.

Sammie "Yep, I'm a trainer now, too! And actually, I was hoping to have my first battle... against you! What do you say Exz? You and Charmander against me and Squirt?"

She looked on, waiting to see if he'd accept.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am

OT: BTW, I am sorry about a late post earlier. My internet connection messed up, I hope it won't happen again.

"A battle?! Well uhh...I guess..."

He looks at Charmander...worrying that he may get beaten up so bad due to Squirtle's obvious type advantage.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

Krissy stands up ... Abra is still meditating despite her trying to find a common interest and take up meditating. She puts her hands on her hips and stares him down ... trying to think.

" Hmm ... so you can predict danger ... well, I guess we can't bond over a lil ol' game of Hide n Go Seek ... let's see ... that info card i saw at the Lab said you're a man ... AHA! "

She quickly returned Abra into the Pokeball and found a basket that she had that her Mother had packed and quickly grabbed it and ran over to a clear patch of grass. Few minutes later out came Abra once more, staring uninterested. That is until Krissy pulls out a bowl of PokeChow her Mama packed for her to bring on the journey.

" I was savin' that for after out journey but hey, our relationship trumps hunger. Mama did always say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! "

Abra grabbed some PokeChow and began to eat, as Krissy sat next to him and pulled out a fresh lemonade from the basket and sipped with her Abra. The two's out of the blue picnic is under way, as the two seem a little more comfortable now.

♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 am

(if you want to see the battle, check the Versus board)

Sammie picks up Squirt, still giggling a little over the tail incident. She looks her in the eyes.

Sammie
    "You did fantastic out there. I didn't know you were so strong!"

Squirt enjoys the attention.

Sammie "And you put on a great match too, Exz and Charmander. I can proudly say I had my first match now."
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 am

"Yeah...it feels great I guess. So...where are you going now?"

He looks around...finding just a few people walking around the town.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 am

Sammie "Me and Squirt are headed for Viridian. Hope to see you there?"

Sammie says with a smile as she begins to walk down the path again, headed toward Route 1.

Sammie "Be safe, Exz!"
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 am

"Bye!"

He waves as he smiles.

"Well Charmander should re-gain his energy first, before we travel out of this town."

He said to himself...as he enters the Pokemon Center that he easily found.
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:08 am

Dom would look at his pokéball with a smile as he clicked the small button on it. A red flash would come from it, shooting at the ground. The red flash would eventually take the form of a small Pokémon with a big green leap atop it's head, Chikorita!

Pallet Town Chikorita

"Hey, Chiko. Hows it going?"

Dom would say as he knelt down to greet Chikorita. Chikorita would mumble to herself, just glancing around at the town before looking back to Dom with a cheery smile. Chikorita would then climb into the hands of Dom to hug him, using her leaf to pat Dom on the head. Dom would laugh before setting Chikorita back down and standing up.

"Ok Chiko, seeems we work good together... For now. So, fancy heading to Viridian? See my Mom? I'm sure she'll like you"

Chikorita would nod her head, a smile still present as she said her name. Dom would then begin to head for Route 1 witth Chikorita by his feet, walking alongside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:25 am