Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+6
Josh™
Jαʞ™
iSmex.
Mt. Moon
Nihility
♥Aphrodite.
10 posters

Pallet Town

Nihility
    Nihility

Pallet Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Pallet Town

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 am

After a quick rest in the Pokemon Center, thanks to Nurse Joy, Exz is now found in front of the exit of Pallet Town. He turns around for the last time, and faces the houses.

"I will miss you..."

He said to himself before turning around again and walking towards the Route 1, officially leaving his hometown.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:57 am

Josh heads back through Pallet Town and heads towards his house to show his mother his new Chimchar. After a quick jog Josh arrives back at his house slightly out of breath and his mother runs up to him worried about why he's out of breath

Mom: Oh my, what happened Josh? Were you chased by a pack of Pokemon?

Josh: Nah Mom I'm fine, I just jogged back from Oaks

Mom: Oh, well what Pokemon did you choose?

Rather than simply telling her Josh thinks it'd me more fun to show her so he throws the Pokeball up in the air, letting out the energetic Chimchar who bounces around the house
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 am

Dom would stop on the edge of Pallet Town. Chikorita would too, looking up at her trainer. Dom would look down, a slight sigh on his face.

"We could run into trouble here Chiko, think we can handle it?"

Chikorita wuld nod, crying out her name.

"Alright, here we go..."

Dom would crossover as did Chikorita. They had officially left Pallet.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 am

As Chimchar bounces around the house Josh scratches the back of his head and lets out a little chuckle before returning him

Mom: Well he's certainly energetic

Josh: Oh yes, hopefully it'll be good in battles as well

Josh then sits down as his Mom prepares a meal for him before he takes off on his journey
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm

After shoveling his meal down his face, Josh hugs his Mom and the pair say goodbye. Josh then checks he has everything and heads out of his house and off towards Route 1
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:35 pm

After retrieving his starter pokémon from Professor Maple, Tyson had left the laboratory and already found himself in the center of Pallet Town, the place where most young trainer had began their first steps towards starting their journey, although Pallet wasnt a massive place it was quite scenic much to Tyson's liking.. but he couldnt stick around too long, everything was ready for him to leave, next stop: Route 1!
    Pokebubbles
    Pokebubbles

Pallet Town - Page 2 Empty What can you do?

Post  Pokebubbles Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Momo walks to an open section in Pallet town. She find a nice and grassy spot to check out her new problem--I mean Pokemon.She quickly throws out her pokeball to reveal her Poliwag.As the gleaming light fizzles out, Poliwag looks clueless.Momo stared at the little blue Pokemon.She turned her head in the direction of her house.

"Stupid Mom, I told you I don't like Pokemon. Anyways,what can you do, here we will start out easy, do...HYPER BEAM!!!"

The Poliwag stood there and stared until coughing up a bit of water. Momo looked at the "dumb" Pokemon.

"Can you do something good?"

The Poliwag looked at Momo for a second before performing a hypnosis. Momo quickly dropped to her knees and fell asleep.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 am

Arriving on the edge of Pallet Town, Tyson would turn back and look at the town where beginnings are made.. and this is where his journey would commence, taking a deep breath he let out a sigh before exiting the town itself "Goodbye Pallet, Hello rest of Kanto!"
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Calvin left Oak's office after talking to professor Maple. He would toss the pokeball containing chimchar up and down, and then released chimchar from the ball so that they could Bond. Chimchar head onto Calvin's foot as he walked, and the took headed down the bank into Route 1.
    Hirru
    Hirru

Post  Hirru Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Hirru walked down the path from the Lab and thought that Torchic shouldn't have to live in a ball all day so he tossed its ball in the air.

"Come on out Chi!"

Pallet Town - Page 2 255

A flash of light erupted from the ball and formed on the ground as a little red orange bird with yellow orange feathers on its head and chest. It squealed its name as it hopped up and down around Hirru.

"Heh.. Well you're friendly that's for sure"

Suddenly Chi tripped and fell on it's face.

"And clumsy too"

Hirru knelt down and picked up the little pokemon noticing a little black spot on its back. It felt warm to the touch as he held it against himself.

"Hmm.. wonder what that is"

Hirru took out his pokedex and scanned Chi.

Male Torchic have a very small black speck on their rears. Females do not have this mark.

"Chi is a boy? Alright!"

At that moment, Chi started to move and looked up at Hirru chirping its name.

"You alright there Chi? Do you like your name?"

It nodded then jumped onto his shoulder.

"Lets go then!"

Hirru said as he started towards Route 1.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am