Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+7
Chuckles O' Fun
Reverse
Josh™
Nihility
Mt. Moon
Jαʞ™
♥Aphrodite.
11 posters

Viridian City

♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Viridian City - Page 2 Empty Re: Viridian City

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Sammie "I guess I should be on my way to Pewter City. That's where my brother told me the next gym is, anyway. What about you?"

Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

JaK would smile as he heard this.

"Well, it just so happens that's where I'm headed to."
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Dean quickly ran up to Krissy, panting and gasping for oxygen from his close encounter with rattatta. He yelled and saw he turn around with a smile. A good sign?

"Hey... Howd it go?"

He put regained proper composure, and caught his breath up to an even pace. He guessed it must of went well, considering that he has had a great confidence in her.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Sammie "Really?! No way! Maybe we could walk together or something. Because I heard that to get there, you've gotta go through this really dark, scary forest."
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:01 pm

"Dark and scary, huh...Well what are we waiting for!?!"

That being said, JaK would return Treecko and grab Sammie by the arm, before making a made dash for route 2.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 pm

As Josh finally catches up with Chimchar it is revealed that they are now outside the Pokemon Center

Josh: Think we should go in and heal you Chimchar?

But as he looks down Chimchar has already headed into the Pokemon Center without Josh
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Chuckles O' Fun wrote:
    Dean quickly ran up to Krissy, panting and gasping for oxygen from his close encounter with rattatta. He yelled and saw he turn around with a smile. A good sign?

"Hey... Howd it go?"

He put regained proper composure, and caught his breath up to an even pace. He guessed it must of went well, considering that he has had a great confidence in her.

Krissy smiled as the two walked under the light given from street lights around, as the two talk in silent of the night.

" It went alright! I found my way here easy and then I got to watch an amazing battle that was going on! I saw this guy who is like ... FAMOUS ... in the coordinating world fight someone and he gave me a free ticket to go to the Contest tomorrow! But anyhow we need to find somewhere to sleep for the night ... I'll look on the left side of town ... you look on the right! "

With that Krissy smiles and gives Dean a wave goodbye as she heads off to the left to look for a place for the two to rest the rest of the night.

Josh™

Post  Josh™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm

As Josh enters the Pokemon Center he sees Chimchar going through the dirt in the ornamental trees and rushes over to stop him and when he does he walks over to Nurse Joy

Josh: I'm so sorry about the mess Nurse, it's just Chimchar is new and he doesn't really listen to me yet

Nurse Joy: It's ok, I understand, new Pokemon can sometimes take a while to ajust to their new trainers but I'm sure if you give it some time you'll find that you and Chimchar get along fine

Josh: I hope so, anyway I was wondering if you could heal my Chimchar?

Nurse Joy: Of course, although I must say apart from a few scratches it doesn't look that bad

Josh: Yeah we were just in a battle and I just want to make sure that Chimchar is ok and that he's at full health before we take off again

Nurse Joy: Ok then, I'll just take him for a few minutes

Josh then hands Chimchar over to Nurse Joy and takes a seat in the corner while Chimchar gets healed
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Mt. Moon wrote:
    Krissy smiled as the two walked under the light given from street lights around, as the two talk in silent of the night.

" It went alright! I found my way here easy and then I got to watch an amazing battle that was going on! I saw this guy who is like ... FAMOUS ... in the coordinating world fight someone and he gave me a free ticket to go to the Contest tomorrow! But anyhow we need to find somewhere to sleep for the night ... I'll look on the left side of town ... you look on the right! "

With that Krissy smiles and gives Dean a wave goodbye as she heads off to the left to look for a place for the two to rest the rest of the night.

Dean nods as she waves him off to look on the other side of town. Even though he was in deep danger moments ago, he just loved that thrill of the battle. but she was right. They needed to get some rest, and so did their pokemon. Although, dean was sure, and so was icy, that one more battle couldnt do them bad. and if he finished it up quickly like how he did with the rat pokemon he defeated, he could be in time3 to rest at a pokemotel or something. Dean started running across town looking for a battle, but started to slowly drift off into contemplation. Where the hell could he find someone to fight at these hours?! Also, what if they didnt even want to battle? well, that certainly would pose as a-

CRASH!

He crashed straight into some Purple haired vixen. Wow, this is becoming a habit. He really should le- PURPLE?! that cant be healthy!

"I- Oh my... Im so Sorry! I didnt- is that your natural hair color? I dont mean it like thats bad or anything! not saying your beautiful or anything! or not saying your ugly... Im dean..."

Dean followed regular procedure: head down and hand out. Icy was clapping at his constant blubbering.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Nurse Joy: Josh, your Chimchar is-

But before Nurse Joy can finish her sentence Chimchar comes bounding over the counter and jumps on Josh

Josh: Thanks Nurse

Nurse Joy simply nods as Josh walks out of the Pokemon Center where he is greeted by bubbles being shot at his feet

Josh: What the hell?

Josh then looks around and sees a boy and his Piplup looking at him and Chimchar

Josh: Who are you?

Harry: My name's Harry and I saw you back there on Route 1, running away from that Fearow like a scared little girl, people like you don't deserve Pokemon so me and Piplup are here to stop your training days now

Josh: Fine you want a battle you got one, Chimchar you're up

Harry: Piplup get ready for battle

Viridian City - Page 2 Joshvs vs Viridian City - Page 2 Rivalvs
    Pokebubbles
    Pokebubbles

Post  Pokebubbles Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm

As Mona stood up from the shoulder tackle from a seemingly 5 year old, she quickly came up with an idea in her head to screw with this young trainer. Her Poliwag looked at her and seemed like she too knew what was going to happen. She gathered up some breath and spoke.

"Did this toddler just push me, mess up my weave, and diss the peace of work i like to call my hair??? Did she Poli???"

Mona looked at "Poli" and Poliwag nodded and gave a smirk toward the young boy. Poliwag looked disgusted.

"One thing is for sure, your mother, whats her address? I need to send her the wooden paddle!"
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Dean used the last sense of his pepped up confidence to backmouth this purple haired snorlax.

"Listen here you little snorlax, you are just some stupid little peice of crap who thinks she can pick on the first one she sees! you have no sense of manners, from what ive heard, and i wouldnt be suprised if your some lonely little loner who just left for her "big" journey and ditched her mother at sixteen! someone needs to put you in place!"

Dean was confident, but slowly took a step back to avoid any incoming slaps. He kept his chin up, and Icy stood by Him with a determined little face of victory.
    Pokebubbles
    Pokebubbles

Post  Pokebubbles Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Mona stared at the sky thinking if the words came out of this childs mouth. She glared him down and spoke.

"I dont know who the hell you are talking to about manners, YOU pushed me down, YOU called me a piece of crap, and if you don't want you're cheeks to become red as the sun, then I decide you step down, stop talking crap, and take a look at yourself in the mirror, you also are a new trainer, who quite frankly, doesn't know that you have to be above this height...!"

Mona marks a spot on her waist implying that he is just an infant.

"To be relevant to my life, and to become a master of Pokemon!"

Mona slowly cooled herself down.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Viridian City - Page 2 Joshvs vs Viridian City - Page 2 Rivalvs

Viridian City - Page 2 JoshbackViridian City - Page 2 Spr_b_g4_390 vs Viridian City - Page 2 Spr_4p_393Viridian City - Page 2 Rivalc

Josh: Ok Chimchar lets start this off with a Scratch attack

Harry: Counter it with Peck

Chimchar starts to run at Piplup with its hands swinging but Piplup just stands there as his beak glows white and extends. As Chimchar goes to land a Scratch Piplup lunges at the Chimp Pokemon and lands numerous Peck attacks, causing it to have to jump back to get out of harms way

Harry: Don't give him time to rest, Bubble

Josh: Counter it with Ember

Piplup then starts blowing out bubbles towards Chimchar, who starts spitting out embers which match the bubbles and as both attacks collide they explode causing smoke to block each trainers view of each other. Then when the smoke clears Piplup is left standing there staring at a hole

Harry: Get over to that hole and use Bubble, now!

Piplup runs over and jumps over the hole aiming bubbles down it which hit Chimchar who has nowhere to go

Harry: Now stand over it and keep firing

Piplup then stands on the edge of the hole and launches bubble after bubble, all connecting with Chimchar who takes more and more damage until finally he's taken all he can take, or so it looks when all of a sudden fire erupts from the hole like a volcano causing Piplup to jump back in front of Harry and both trainers look on in shock as Chimchar emerges from the hole and lands on a near by rock with its tail flame massive and its eyes glowing red

Viridian City - Page 2 DP081
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Dean looked down. shot down and picked on like always. Dean was silent for the moment. Maybe she was right... Maybe he wasnt good enough to become a master... Or maybe he wasnt. he looked at icy, who looked up as if to say, "Dont let her get you down!" and he was right. Why should dean take a word of false wisdom from some girl she doesnt even know? He shouldnt.

"Listen. I Dont know you, so i shouldnty have said those things. i shouldnt have messed with you. But that doesnt mean i dont have what it takes to be a master. I will become one, and prove you wrong..."

He looked back up, with a soft smile on his face, with no sense of hostility.

"But i do know this. I might not be the tallest, smartest, or oldest new trainer to start my journey, but i do know i have qualities you will never achieve. I have friends and Family that care for me, and i care back. i only want to meet new people, and make new friends, so i will one person at a time. But i wont be sour to someone i dont know enough about without reason. I will greet others happily, not try to pick on them like you, because you think that it will be worth a laugh. Im smart enough to know that you wont make enough friends like that. and im sure your plenty nice when you want to know someone, but how can you try to be nice when you wont evern give them a snowvballs chance? you wont. im sorry for bumbing you, and im sorry for stooping so low as to your level. I mean no harm done."

Dean smiled at his little seminar, and how proud he was to have that moment. He just smiled and stood politely across from the cooling vixen.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Harry: Don't lets this intimidate you Piplup, Bubble!

Josh: Come on Chimchar, don't just stand there, attack

The flame on Chimchars tail then engulfs its whole body and Chimchar start spinning at high speed before taking off towards Piplup and also causing the bubbles to just bounce off him

Josh: Woah, Chimchar learned Flame Wheel

Chimchar then manages to land a direct hit on Piplup and send him flying back to Harry, Piplup then stands up breathing heavily but still ready to continue

Josh: Ok Chimchar Flame Wheel again

Chimchars body once again becomes engulfed by flames as it speeds towards Piplup but just as the attack is about to land Harry returns Piplup

Josh: Hey! What gives?

Harry: I've seen all I need to see. You might have been winning but in future I wont be going so easy on you

Josh: I wouldn't expect any less

Harry: Next time we meet prepare for a crushing defeat

Harry then walks off along Route 2 and heads wherever he is going while Josh manages to calm Chimchar down and his tail and eyes return to normal and he looks around not knowing what happened while Blaze was active but Josh reassures him that everything is going to be ok and Chimchar says its name happily and hops on Josh's head

Pokebubbles
    Pokebubbles

Post  Pokebubbles Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Mona stares at the small child and starts to tear up a little. She got herself a tissue out of her blossom and pressed it gently against her cheeks and eyes. She quickly spoke slightly sobbing still.

"I must say, you are a very touching, emotional speaker and you made me want to go and see my Mommy. Thank you for this! Although I just realized...that...I am soo much better than a fetussuch as yourself. grow some pokeballs and stop being a little girl!"1

Mona then rose her hand to slap some sense into the dumb-founded child.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 pm

As the hand swings toward the young trainer, a second hand enters frame. The hand belonging to Krissy who had heard the verbal war as she walked over to Dean. Krissy threw the "mean girl's" hand down and away as she crossed her arms.

" Grow a pair of Pokeballs? Can he borrow yours? "

Krissy smirked, it wasn't often she got mean, but being a bully was one of the few things in people that irked her. A pet peeve if you will.

" Why don't you pick on someone your own size ... wait no I don't see any Wailor- "

She bit her tongue, she was livid but didn't want to stoop to THAT level. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes.

" But really ... taking swings at someone? How odd ... I thought trainers let their Pokemon do the talking! And Dean's seal is a mad talker, I found out first hand earlier today! "
    Pokebubbles
    Pokebubbles

Post  Pokebubbles Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Mona, once again, stared at the sky thinking...HAIL NO!!! she will not talk to her like that!

"Listen here,toots, no one needs your input. This is this young "trainers" fight to battle, and if you wanna take this to a Pokemon stadium or an open field, or your grazing area, we can fight there!"

She stared at the two imbeciles.
    Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Krissy, getting even more livid than before, started to march forward and probably destroy this wailord sized girl, but dean stuck out his hand in front of her and looked up to her.

"No krissy, This is my battle."

Dean looked back at the weird snorlax in front of her.

"Hey, i dont care where we battle, but im through talking to you and you making stupid smug comments. prepare for me to sweep the floor with you!"

Dean met eyes with the purple haired teen and pointed, signifying Icy to slide forward and prepare to battle. A battle has begun!
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 am

Continued From

After the battle was interrupted and the three were faced with a cop! Jenny stood before them, as Krissy and Dean looks nervous and shaking in their Running Shoes ( don't forget to hold B! )!

" I-I-I ... "

" W-w-we ... "

Mona rolled her eyes at the two babbling like idiots being scolded by their parents and decides to make a run away!

" HYPNOSIS! "

Pollywag's eyes glow light blue as its insides chrun, making the spiral look on its stomach spin! Mona holds up Polywag and slowly turns around, as Jenny, Krissy, and Dean all fall on the ground and to sleep! The Purple Haired Vixen makes her get away, leaving Dean and Krissy asleep! They sleep a few hours, when Krissy gets up slowly and see something out the corner of her eye!

OT: Permission from Pokebubbles and Chuckles O' Fun to wrap up our little story bit here!
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:07 am

After eating in a fastfood in Viridian City, Exz is now in front of the exit. He thought of going into the Pokemon Academy where he once studied Pokemon, but he also thought that the current students are too busy and he does not want to disturb them. Soon, Exz steps out of the Viridian City already to start traveling towards the next city.
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:18 am

Now within the town of Viridian, Dom had a few things he wanted to check out. First of all, his own house. He wanted to say bye to his mom before he headed off, after all. He has no ide when he'll see her again, wont at least be for quite some while. He walked along with Tyson, leading the way. He knew the area well.

"Mind if we go check out my house?"
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 am

Josh then takes another trip to the Pokemon Center and heals Chimchar. After healing Chimchar Josh and the Chimp Pokemon take a stroll around Viridian so that they can have time to bond and a nice relax after a hard battle
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Krissy sits up, looking around, the sun was JUST rising and she was just waking. She stretched her arms out and yawned, then let her Abra out. The Pokemon sits and meditates in the son, as Krissy sighs at the fact they still haven't connected, and the Contest wasn't that far away! She pulled on Dean's shoulder to wake him up from his slumber.

" Maybe we should get up and get going before Office Jenny awakes ... I feel like were on an episode of COPS! ... but we should get goin' ... I don't want us to end up sharing a cell with Giovanni! "

She grabbed her bag and basket and stuffed her jacket in it, as it was nice and warm out with the sun coming up. Krissy smiled at Dean as he stood up, when she suddenly got an idea!

" Why don't we take a pic on the motorcycle before Jenny gets up! "

Krissy tossed her Dex to Abra, who sighed and walked over to take the picture. Krissy climbs on the motorcycle as Dean and Seal join her, as they smile Seal claps, and his flipper hits the on switch! UH OH!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 am