Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+7
Chuckles O' Fun
Reverse
Josh™
Nihility
Mt. Moon
Jαʞ™
♥Aphrodite.
11 posters

Viridian City

Chuckles O' Fun
    Chuckles O' Fun

Viridian City - Page 3 Empty Re: Viridian City

Post  Chuckles O' Fun Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Dean freaked as Icy's hand hit the on switch on the motorcycle. He panicked and reached for the first think he could, which just happened to be the handle! The machine rev'd and bucked back, and slung forward whith such an extremespeed! They were all on a roaring death metal machine as dean took the wheel and tried to take control! he smirked as everyone screamed and he took control. such a rush of adrenaline! he got control and knew he should stop, but didnt want to!

"Hey krissy ive got it! let me make this turn!"

Dean quickly turned the handles on a dime, and the speed wouldnt let them just turn! The machine Roared as it flipped in the air from the bad turn, and flipped right off a large hill! The machine died, and all you could hear was the screams of the children as they flipped through the air to a frozen lake! (that and seel clapping in joy.)They crashed and burned in the ground, spinning the kids at the ground just before the lake. Dean then blacked oput just as he watched as they hit the ice and hear the slow crackling of ice. dean faded away into unconsciousness.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm

"No worries man, lead the way" Tyson would smile at Dom and await him to lead him to his house in Viridian City
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:09 pm

With a smile Dom would lead the way. He had Chikorita prancing around at his feet with Tyson & Cubone walking by his side. Eventually they'd reach his house. Dom would walk up the path leading to the front door with the troop behind him. He'd firmly knock as he awaited an answer. He then turned back to Tyson.

"Shouldn't be too long"
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

"Take your time man, I can wait" Tyson picked Cubone up off the ground and held him in his arms, awaiting Dom's house buisness to continue
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm

As Dom turned back round, the door would swing open. His Mother standing there with a bright smile. She'd hug him of course, overwhelmed with joy!

"Dom! You did it! Got your pokémon?"

"Uhhh, yeah, Chikorita"

Dom's mother would bend down to pick up Chikorita, patting her gently before placing her back down on the floor.

"Awww, shes cute. Fits you perfectly... So whos your friend?"

"That's Tyson, we met on Route 1 under a weird circumstance. Anyway, just dropped by to say I'll be heading out to travel the reigon, with Tyson... I think? But yeah, dropped by to say bye before I officially left"

His mother would hug him once more before pulling away.

"Well Dom, like I always told you. Treasure each and every moment on the journey, help every Pokémon you meet as best you can. And most importantly, have fun"

"Sure will, so I guess this is it... Bye Mom..."

"Don't forget to call Dom, Or I will hunt you down myself"

Dom would likely chuckle, though he had a sigh on his face.

"Will do, laters Mom"

With that taken care of, the troop would make their exit. Dom's mom waving to the two boys as the walked off, disappearing down the street.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 pm

"Your mom seemed cool, can't wait to see mine when we reach Fuschia City" Tyson smiled, being back home for a bit during his journey was an idea he liked

Last edited by Reverse on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 pm

"Yeah, we'll reach Fuschia in no time, I'm sure of it"

He'd say, deciding to pick up Chikorita as they crossed the street.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

"We sure will, as soon as i win the gym battles ahead, Fuschia's gonna be a little personal" Tyson laughed as the two wandered around Viridian City before a thought came to him "Wait.. isnt there a gym in Viridian somewhere?"
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"There is, but I can't even remember the last time I saw someone challenge there, no idea why"

He would say as they walked along.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"Should we check it out anyways?" Tyson would look at Dom puzzled, Gym's were meant to have regular challengers.. something was odd here
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm

"Wouldn't hurt, why not..."

With that said, the two would embark on their journey towards the gym.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 am

As they walk through Viridian City Josh spots the Viridian Gym in the distance

Josh: Oh yeah, I totally forgot Viridian had a gym, should we go Chimchar?

Chimchar says it's name before bouncing up and down happily

Josh: Come on then, lets go

Chimchar jumps up on Josh's shoulder and they head towards the gym. After a few minutes of walking they arrive at the gym and see a sign on the door saying it's closed

Josh: Aww man, ok them Chimchar lets have a look where the next gym is

Josh then gets the map out of his bag and opens it out and puts it on the floor

Josh: Looks like it's Pewter City

Josh and Chimchar then head off towards Route 2 and their first gym battle
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

- VIRIDIAN GYM -
    A Mystery Left Unsolved

As Tyson and Dom reached the illusive Viridian Gym something seemed wrong in Tyson's head.. the outside was deserted, no lines or queues for Gym Battles, not a single trainer in sight, Tyson turned to Dom with a puzzled look on his face "So.. is this usual or are we here on a special occasion?" Dom simply looked back with a unamused look "I dunno, its been like this for a few months now.. some people think the Gym Leader simply left without a reason" "Thats weird.. why would someone like that just leave.. i guess we should just keep moving" Tyson opened his Pokédex and looked at the map application stored inside it to see their next destination "Pewter City next.. Route 2 is where we should go" Dom nodded as the two began to walk towards the town's exit, Viridian Gym.. would have to wait until another time
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:58 am

Dom & Tyson would arrive at the edge of town. They spotted a sign nearby, stating that Route 2 lead to the city they was heading for, Pewter. The two would take a deep breath in, before exiting the town.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 am

Calvin now entered the Central Business District of Viridian City. Chimchar still perched on his shoulder, he enters a PokeMart and purchases some Rice Balls. As the duo leave, Chimchar eats one, whereas Calvin drinks a bottle of Water. Calvin then heads to the pokemon Center. Chimchar wasn't injured, but a rest would be good for them both. They walk across town and enter the pokemon center, where they see a young girl, crying. Calvin approaches her, and asks her what is upsetting her. It turns out, that the young girl had Lost her Bonsly, and It had ran west of the City. Calvin and Chimchar promise to recover the Girl's Bonsly, and Leave the pokemon centre tosearch for it.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am

After an Intricate Search, Calvin and Chimchar couldn't find the Girl's Bonsly anywhere. The young trainer would ask any people that he could find if they had seen the small Pokemon, but no Luck. Calvin and Chimchar would walk back to the Pokemon Centre, but on the way, Chimchar was hit by some rocks. Calvin looked around, and Saw Bonsly on the floor! Seemingly playing with Chimchar by throwing rocks. Chimchar didn't particularly see the funny side, and retaliated with an Ember. Calvin calmed Chimchar down, and the duo came up with a plan. Chimchar proceeded to 'play' with Bonsly, and Calvin grabbed the distracted Bonsly, and Calvin and Chimchar ran toward the pokemon centre.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Calvin, Chimchar and Bonsly arrive at the pokemon center, and the crying girl rushes to hug her Bonsly.
    "Thanks A lot!"
    "No Problem, happy to be of assistance"
    "Bonsly keeps running away from me, I don't think it trusts me!"
    "Maybe you should try and Train it"
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Having successfully helped the young trainer find her Bonsly (and in the process getting 25 points Wink ) Calvin would heal up Chimchar, and head to the gym. The eagerly waited outside, and prepped himself. He then stepped forward...

"Hold It!"
    "Huh?"
    "The gym is closed, it has been for quite some time now. The next gym is in Pewter City. It's just beyond Viridian Forest. You can get there by heading north, past route 2."
    "Jeez Mister, Thanks!"

And with that, Calvin headed north up to Route 2.
    Hirru
    Hirru

Post  Hirru Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 am

Finally entering Viridian City, Hirru is beat and can barely move any farther when he finally sees the Viridian City Pokemon Center. With determination he makes his way to the door which slides open as he got close to it. Once he got up to the counter, Hirru saw a woman with pink hair and a white nurses outfit behind the counter.

"Welcome to Viridian Pokemon Center! Do you need a place to sleep while I heal your pokemon?"

"Err.. yes please"

Hirru could only manage a smile until he could not stand on his own two feet.

"Before you collapse, could you put all your pokemon into their pokeballs."

"Um... Caterpie... is ...wild"

"Why haven't you captured it yet?"

"Don't have any pokeballs"

"Here are a few pokeballs that were left here by a trainer. He apparently didn't notice they were missing but were all empty so I guess he really didn't miss them"

Nurse Joy put some pokeballs on the counter as Hirru got up and examined one of them. Before he could do anything else, Caterpie touched the button with its mouth and it opened causing it to be trapped inside. Hirru let go of it and it dropped to the countertop and twitched. It kept twitching until it finally beeped.

"Congratulations! You caught Caterpie"

"Technically.... it caught itself.. but anyway"

Hirru took Chi's ball and called it to return which made a red beam come out of the ball and connect with Chi who then turned into red energy until the ball closed with Chi inside. Hirru picked up Caterpie's ball and gave them both to the nurse. She put them in a little tray with six indentions in it and put it on a machine next to her. With a flip of a switch, it was on. Ding Ding Dingaling went the machine as she took the tray off the machine. Hirru had a sweat tear form on his head.

"Was that it?"

"No that was just a scanner to see if any of the pokemon have status ailements"

Hirru was alittle too tired to really care and moved towards a bench and lied down on it. He took the egg out from his bag and cuddled with it until he closed his eyes.

"Chansey!"

The center Chansey placed a blanket over Hirru and let him rest while taking the egg for safe keeping.

Last edited by Hirru on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hirru
    Hirru

Post  Hirru Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 am

Hirru stood over his opponent with Vee atop his shoulder and Chi, a Blaziken now, stood with his back to Hirru's back. All of them wearing pointed orange sunglasses.

"Who the heck do you think we are!"

"Someone who needs to wake up"

Surprised by this voice, Hirru woke up with a start. In front of him was a tray with two pokeballs in it. Looking to his left he saw the nurse with pink hair and remembered where he was.

"Good Morning! Did you have a good rest?"

"I think so"

"From how you were talking in your sleep, it sounded like you had a good dream"

Hirru blushed from Nurse Joy telling him that he sleeptalks. He picked up his bag to find it was much lighter than before. Searching his bag frantically Chansey appeared next to Nurse Joy holding up Hirru's Egg

"Are you looking for this?"

Hirru looked up to find a pink egg like pokemon holding Vee's Egg. He took the egg and hugged it before putting it in his bag. The Pokedex was the only thing he took out.

Viridian City - Page 3 113

Chansey
    The Egg Pokemon
    Chansey are gentle and kind-hearted Pokémon that shares its nutritious eggs if it sees an injured Pokémon.

"Um thank you Chansey"

"I was wondering where the egg that Chansey had came from as it didn't look like any of the ones it lays"

"Yes it's mine. I got it from my sisters when I was younger"

"Speaking of family, you might want to call your family. They may want to see how you are doing"

Hirru nodded and walked over to one of the many video phones along the western wall and called up the family ranch. All that could be seen was static until an audio only sign came on. A melodic voice came over the speakers.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me Mom, Hirru"

"Oh Hirru! How are you doing sweety"

"I'm good I just..."

Suddenly there was the sound of many things breaking and the squeal of many girls. Hirru already knew what had happened. His sisters found out that he was calling....
    Hirru
    Hirru

Post  Hirru Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:25 am

"Ella! Get that video fixed!!"

"Ok! Ok!"

Static is heard afterwards until another loud breaking sound heared. At that moment, the audio only screen soon turned into a vidphone waiting screen. Before he could brace himself, the screen turned to an image of 8 girls all staring at the him screaming"

"HIRRU-KUN!!!!"

This threw Hirru back on his stool causing him to fall off it but stood right back up and sat down. Hirru looked at all of them before saying anything. Everyone was as they were before he left. All the girls wore clothes that were the color of their elemental preference as were their hair colored to the evolution they had as well. Flora, the eldest of the Ruikuni siblings, was a Flareon lover and had flames on her clothing. Ella used Jolteon and naturally had lightning bolt everywhere. Venessa had Vaporeon with waves or swimsuits on. Estella was the Espeon user of the family, wears lots of purple and has yet to realize that she will never bend the spoon she always carries. Delia loves her Umbreon and usually wheres black with chains everywhere. Lora and Gena are twins but have different preferences as they like Leafeon and Glaceon respectively while loving spring and winter respectively as well. Hirru is older than Lora, Gena, and Elaine, who is the youngest of the siblings and she has yet to decide on her Eevees evolution.

"How was your trip? Did ya get your first pokemon?"

"It was a safe travel to Pallet Town nothing really happened and yes Flora I did, also caught one myself as well"

"Can we see them!?"

Hirru took out both of his pokeballs and released the pokemon off screen. Chi then hopped up on his shoulder as usual. Seeing the cute little chick pokemon made his sisters squeal with its cuteness, except for Flora who was pumping her fist as Hirru chose a fire type and Venessa who was disappointed that he didn't pick a water type.

"What about the other one?"

"Hold on.. It takes him awhile to inch up here"

Caterpie finally had crawled onto Hirru's other shoulder. Hirru watched as his older sisters cringed at the sight of the worm pokemon. The younger, however, were estatic that their big brother had caught another pokemon and didn't care that it was a bug type. The older sisters realized that they shouldn't be afraid of something that is on the other side of the world and regained their composure.

"Hirru? What about Vee!?"

"YEAH WHAT ABOUT VEE!!!"

Hirru got a somewhat disappointed look to him and pulled out the egg from his bag. The two pokemon looked at the egg and were confused at its existance.

"Don't worry big brother! Vee will hatch soon don't you worry about it"

"Yeah I guess"

A woman moved into view, Hirru's mother, making all the girls head back to their chores. She wore a brown dress that she always wore around her Eevees. Mother owned the ranch which was left to her by Gregor Ruikuni, Hirru's Grandfather.

"You're sisters are happy to see you and so am I"

"Thank you mom.. I figured that they would be"

"You're finally a pokemon trainer. Just like me when I was your age"

"You weren't 18 when you started though.."

"Your father would be proud of you too"

"Yeah..."

There was silence after that. Hirru didn't like to talk about his father at all. He never really understood it himself. But when he left and put all the responsibility on his family, Hirru just never felt the same about him. Though now Hirru has left them to become a trainer. Hopefully the ranch isn't to bad on them now.

"How was the professor? I see that he gave you your first pokemon and what a cute little thing"

"Well I didn't see Professor Oak there but his assistant Professor Maple gave me Chi and I also caught Caterpie though it did capture itself after following me here"

"Why don't you call over there too? I bet they'll want to see how well your journey is going along"

"Alright Mom! I'll call everyone sometime"

"Please do.. your sisters get worried over you and Vee"

"Don't worry about us! We'll be fine"

With a smile they both said their goodbyes and the screen went blank. Hirru then replaced the egg into his bag and dialed in the number for the lab. The video screen came up again as Professor Maple stood in view.

"Professor Oak's Lab, Professor Maple speaking"

"Hello Professor! It's Hirru Ruikuni! You gave me Chi"

"Hirru.. Hirru.."

She would repeat to herself while looking through her clipboard. Finally she got to Hirru's name and checked him again.

"Ah yes you choose the Torchic. And I see that you have gained a new member"

"Caterpie followed me here and put itself in an empty ball I was given"

"Do tell how this happened"

Hirru explained everything that happened from the Rattata to the Pidgeotto and about Chi's fire attack. Once he was done, the professor smiled while writing down notes of everything he said.

"You only walked a few steps and already changed into a fine trainer. I will report all of this to Professor Oak when he comes back"

"Thank you Professor Maple"

Again, goodbyes were said as the video screen went blank. Hirru then stood up and walked out the door.
    Hirru
    Hirru

Post  Hirru Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Upon exiting the center, Hirru's stomach started to growl. He realized that he had not eaten anything since he got to Pallet Town. The pokemon food that his mother gave him wasn't tasty at all and he didn't have any other human food. Looking into his wallet, Hirru noticed that he had a few credits left. Heading towards the nearest restaurant, he found that they wouldn't feed pokemon. Hunger still hung over him as he searched the city for a restaurant until heard something.

"Come here for all your hungry pokemon needs! We feed you and your pokemon!"

Hirru turned to find that the voice belonged to a man in a pokemon costume. Behind the man was a train car that was refabricated into a diner. With his mouth already watering, he walked into the diner and saw a woman with white clothing on behind the bar.

"Welcome to RockeDine! What can I get you sweety!"

Hirru sat down at a stool with Chi and Caterpie being put onto the countertop as he took a menu. Upon choosing what he wanted and telling the woman, she immediately starts on the dish. Waiting for a few minutes, Hirru watched as the man in the costume came back inside and went behind the bar and into another room. Then another person came in, a younger boy with a yellow pokemon with him. He sat down next to Hirru when his pokemon had jumped on the counter with Chi and started talking to it.

"Seems like your pokemon is rather friendly"

"Yeah he does like to make new friends"

The woman finally brought Hirru his food not even noticing the other boy until he took a bite out of his dish. It tasted a little weird but he didn't mind. The woman looked in shock of the guy next to Hirru, but when she looked at his pokemon, she got a renewed look of sinister deeds to come.

"By the way, my name is... Hirru Ruikuni"

Hirru shook his head for a second. He thought he was seeing doubles of the male next to him. And inside his body, he felt rather beat and wanted a rest.

"Nice to meet you! I'm....."

Before the boy could finish, however, Hirru's head fell foward hitting the plate who watched as everything went blurry as he fell asleep. The boy was alarmed by the sudden fatigue.

"What happened? What was in that food!?"

"Ha Ha Ha"

The woman only laughed as she pressed a button that made the front of the diner open up which then launched the boy and Hirru from their seats while claw-like metal arms grabbed their pokemon from the counter. Hirru, being still asleep, hit the ground hard but still incapacitated. Recovering from the throw, the boy was now trying to beat in the door.

"Hey! Give him back!!"

The diner car lowered itself and raised again to reveal treads underneatht the diner. It then started moving which brought up dust as it drove away. The boy then hurried over to Hirru and started shaking him to wake him up.

"Come on! They took our pokemon!"

This didn't wake Hirru up, however, as the boy watched as the diner turned out of sight. At that moment, Officer Jenny raced her way towards them on her motorcycle with a sidecar attached and braked hard to investigate.

"I heard a disturbance! What happened!?"

"Some people stole our pokemon and put him to sleep! They went that way!"

"Come on then! Lets get him in!"

The boy and Jenny took Hirru and placed him in the sidecar while they got on the motorcycle before speeding off in the direction that the diner went. It wasn't hard to notice that the treads made a pattern of cracks in the road which lead straight towards it. Once they got to the diner, Jenny tried to pull forward to block the diner, but robotic arms came out and threw bombs at them. To make sure that they didn't lose the perps, Jenny turned quickly to evade one of the bombs. This action also smashed Hirru's head against the sidecar, waking him up. He was instantly surprised at the fact that he was in a vehicle traveling at high speed along side the robodiner he thought was a diner with an officer and the boy from earlier.

"Get along side the treads! Go, Infernape!"

The boy sent out a light that turned into a monkey-like pokemon with flames on its head. Instinct told Hirru to scan the new pokemon.

Viridian City - Page 3 392

Infernape
    The Flame Pokemon
    It uses unique fighting moves with fire on its hands and feet. It will take on any opponent.

Hirru was astonished by how great this fire pokemon. Jenny had moved closer towards the side of the diner car.

"Use Mach Punch!"

Infernape made a fist that started to glow light blue. It then bounded over the bike and threw its fist at the treads which shattered on impact. The resulting immovable side caused the diner to screech to a halt. Jenny braked and they all got out to confront the pokenappers. The woman and man from before were now on top of the diner wearing white uniforms with a red 'R' on them. With them was a cat-like pokemon, a blue blob pokemon, and baby pokemon that looked like it had a hat on.

"Who are these guys!?"

"If you're asking about us, then prepare for trouble!"

"We'll tell you all, on the double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all people within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"Wobbu!"

"Mime, mime, mime!

Hirru only scratched his head with a confused look but the boy was alert.

"So these guys are performers or something?.. And did that pokemon talk!?"

"No! They're Team Rocket! They stole our pokemon!"

Hirru finally realized that he didn't have Chi or Caterpie with him. He then searched his bag to find that the egg was still there. Pokedex was next on his list to scan the pokemon.

Viridian City - Page 3 052

Meowth
    The Scratch Cat Pokemon
    It loves anything that shines. It especially adores coins that it picks up and secretly hoards.

Viridian City - Page 3 202

Wobbuffet
    The Patient Pokemon
    Wobbuffet does nothing but endure attacks - it won't attack on its own.

Viridian City - Page 3 439

Mime Jr.
    The Mime Pokémon.
    It can quickly imitate anyone it sees. It can sense people's emotions as well, and when it senses danger it will erect a barrier, so it can escape.

"Give me back my pokemon!!"

"Why don't you come up here and get them then!?"

The meowth pulled out cages with Chi and Caterpie in them as well as the boy's pokemon in a special glass holder. Hirru was instantly enraged and ran at the trio. This, however, turned out to be vein as a robotic arm threw Hirru back causing his egg to fall out of his bag.

"No! Vee!!"

"Well what do you know.. the kid was holding out on us"

"Another prize for us to steal"

The robotic arm extended to grab the egg but Hirru was already there to grab it at the same time as it did. Hirru struggled to take the egg from the grabber arm but couldn't as the arm started to raise with Hirru still latched onto his egg.

"I'm not going to let you take Vee!"

"Infernape! Help him!"

Infernape did as told and rushed over and performed another Mach Punch which destroyed part of the arm but not the part that still held the egg. Hirru and the arm fell to the ground as he held it close still trying to pull the egg from the arms vicegrip. His determination got bolder with each tug.

"I won't... I won't.... I won't let them take you!!"

Hirru pulled with all his might. At that time, the egg started to pulsate.

"VEEEEEEEEE!!"

With that the egg flashed as it gave way causing Hirru to fall backwards with the now glowing egg. Hirru was in awe as he watched the egg glow with a bright light eminating from within. He could only watch as the egg he once knew formed into a little Eevee with a tuft of fur colored differently on its head.

"Ve...Vee!?"

"Eevee!"

The little pokemon pounced Hirru believing it to be its father. Hirru scanned the little pokemon accidentally.

Viridian City - Page 3 133

Eevee
    The Evolution Pokemon
    It has the ability to alter the composition of its body to suit its surrounding environment.

This was a happy moment for the both of them. That is until they heard a cough.

"Not to burst your happy moment but..."

"Now there is a rare pokemon we want!"

Hirru knew who they were talking about and his playful nature went to a serious one. Vee sensed this and it bristled up. They both faced Team Rocket looking rather mad.

"I've grown up in an Eevee ranch. Other than my own pokemon, I know that this particular eevee has a move passed on from its father"

"It doesn't matter! That baby won't even lay a scratch on us"

"Grab it!"

Another arm came out of the rocketdiner which came after Hirru and Vee. They only stood their ground as Hirru watched as Vee sensed the danger coming. A ball of purple energy formed in front Vee which it then fired at the arm causing it to be redirected. Infernape used yet another Mach Punch on the arm destroying it.

"I knew you would know it Vee!"

"What was that!"

"Shadow Ball!"

Another ball of purple energy was created and shot at Team Rocket. They quickly scattered as the attack hit the edge causing a small explosion which flung the sealed pokemon into the sky.

"Infernape!"

The monkey pokemon knew what to do as it jumped in the air to catch them all before they hit the ground. As it landed, Hirru ran over to get Chi and Caterpie out to be reunited. The boy was reunited as well with his pokemon. Everyone looked at the wreckage and saw that Team Rocket had gotten back on the diner car. Oil was leaking from the diner, however, which gave them an idea.

"Chi! Ember!"

"Infernape! Flare Blitz!"

"How about a little Helping Hand as well Vee!"

Vee started running a figure eight around Chi and Infernape. This caused a blue-ish lightning to come forth from Vee's fur. It then bounded in between the two which made the lightning shoot at the two fire pokemon powering them up. Infernape then charged forward while being surrounded by white blue flames. Chi shot out several large fire balls which combined with Infernapes flames making them blue. The attack connected with the diner car causing it to fully explode. Team Rocket was blast into the air.

"Who knew that the twerp needed help from another twerp"

"Just shut up so we can blast off"

"Oh well"

"Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!"

"Woooobbuuuu!"

"Miiiiiiime!"

They flew into the distance until they were nothing but a twinkle. Hirru was relieved that everything was now over. Officer Jenny roped off the area around the wreckage while Hirru and the boy went to the pokemon center to get their pokemon healed and for a bite to eat since Hirru only ate drugged food. When their pokemon were finally healed completely, Hirru and the boy went outside.

"Thank you for saving Chi and Caterpie!"

"No I have to thank you and your Eevee for saving my pal here"

Hirru looked down at the little yellow pokemon and pulled out his pokedex.

Viridian City - Page 3 025

Pikachu
    The Mouse Pokemon
    It stores electricity in the electric sacs on its cheeks. When it releases pent-up energy in a burst, the electric power is equal to a lightning bolt.

Pikachu jumped up on the boy's shoulder rubbing up against him. Hirru could tell that these two have been through everything together.

"Where are you heading to?"

"Pewter City! I've got a badge waiting for me there!"

"Good luck then! Brock isn't an easy opponent especially with a fire type"

"Alright thanks. Where are you going?"

"Pallet Town. To see Prof. Oak"

They both smiled and turned in opposite direction when Hirru remembered something and turned around.

"That reminds me.. I didn't get your name"

The boy scratched his head under his hat.

"Yeah you were knocked out when I said it"

The boy held out his hand. Hirru took it and shaked it.

"Name's Ash Ketchum"

Hirru nodded towards Ash who nodded back with a smile. Pikachu and Eevee, whom was on Hirru's shoulder with Chi, cried out to each other possibly saying goodbye. They then went their seperate ways. Ash going south to Pallet and Hirru going north to Pewter.

"Well Vee.. You're apart of the team now"

Hirru pulled out an empty pokeball which Vee pawwed at. This made the ball open capturing the little brown pokemon inside. A few twitches came and went as the button turned white again. Vee then popped back out of the pokeball. Hirru watched as it jumped back on the shoulder it was on and nuzzle Hirru's head.

"Lets go! Pewter City, here we come!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 am