Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+5
Josh™
Mt. Moon
Jαʞ™
Nihility
♥Aphrodite.
9 posters

Pewter City

♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Pewter City Empty Pewter City

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Pewter City Commerce_City
    Places of Interest:
    Pewter City Gym
    Museum of Science
    Nihility
    Nihility

Pewter City Empty Re: Pewter City

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 pm

After more minutes, Exz arrives at the entrance of the nice and prosperous city of Pewter. He sees a post sign and reads it.

Pewter City
    "A Stone Gray City
    Between Rugged Mountains"

After reading it...Exz proceeds and enter the city...hoping to find the PC soon where he can have his pokemons healed.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:09 am

The two trainers would finally find their way out of Viridian Forest and into Pewter City, not a moment to soon either. For everyone of them, pokemon included could use a long rest...
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 am

Bags under Sammie's eyes.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 am

After asking a resident of Pewter City, Exz successfully finds the Pokemon Center. He steps inside and walks over to Nurse Joy.

"How may I help you?"

"I want you to heal my pokemons please. Especially Shinx...he's badly hurt."

Nurse Joy quickly takes the two pokeballs.

"Okay sir. Don't worry...they'll be okay soon."

Nurse Joy heads over to her healing place which is not shown to the public. Exz heads over to the Waiting Area, hoping that Shinx is in a good condition.

Last edited by Nihility on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 am

As they walk through the tall grass, to reach the pokemon Center. JaK and Sammie come across a Pidgey pecking at some pebbles on the ground.

"Hey, here's my chance to catch another pokemon. Ok Pidgey, get ready to be caught, now Go Heracross!"

JaK would then lunge a pokeball onto the field, releasing his newly caugthen Heracross and watches as it flies into the air. Unlike Treecko, it has no problem obeying it's new trainer.

"This is gonna be so easy." Razz
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 am

After some minutes, Exz gets called by Nurse Joy. Exz walks over hoping for a good news.

"All are okay now Mister. Shinx still needs a rest though, so do not let him be engaged in a battle yet. His body has not fully recovered yet, but do not worry because it will just take a few days. Just follow me and everything will be fine."

Exz smiles on this news...

"Thank you so much Nurse Joy."

"It's nothing. Now here are your pokemons."

Nurse Joy hands the two pokeballs containing his starter Charmander, and his newly caught Shinx.

"Be careful on your journey trainer. I'm glad to help."

Exz thanks her again before walking away and stepping out of the Pewter City.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Sammie looked on, taking into account the type advantage. Hopefully, JaK had too.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 pm

After asking someone for the gym's location, Exz arrives at the front door. He looks at it up and down while smiling.

"Alright...this is my first Kanto real gym badge. I am so excited. If I win this...I can already proudly say that I am a trainer."

But before he steps in...something catches his attention. In the corner of his eye, he sees a round monkey-like pokemon covered in a white fur. He turns his whole body to it...to clearly see what is the pokemon.

"Gotta take out my pokedex for this."

Exz takes his eyes off of the pokemon first to get his pokedex...but when he looks back...he sees that the pokemon is already gone.

"Uhh...what happened? OH HEY wait!"

He suddenly sees the pokemon again...this time it's running away. Exz chases the running pokemon....hopefully he catches up with it. He temporarily forgot the Pewter Gym. After some time, he ends up on an another large structure. This caused him to stop chasing the pokemon, as it goes running away, out of Exz's sights already. Exz looks up and down with a "wow". He reads a nearby post sign...to see what is this thing. It reads:

"Pewter Science Museum"

Pewter City MuseumExterior

"Oh! This is gonna be fun!"

Exz smiles and steps in the famous museum...hoping to be amazed and astonished.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 am

"Alright Heracross, use tackle!"

Heracross would run forward and dive at Pidgey, only to miss as the bird flew up and then dove into it, hitting Heracross with a quick attack.

"Ouch, erm uh, don't give up Heracross. Try horn attack!"

Heracross would get back up to it's feet and take to the skies itself this time, aiming to hit the wild pidgey with it's massive horn, but Pidgey would just flap it's wings and send Heracross flailing back. The bug pokemon trying to hold on, but eventually it is sent rolling to JaK's feet with X's in it's eyes.

"Darn, well that doesn't mean I still can't catch you. Pokeball GO!"

JaK would then lunge a pokeball at the wild Pidgey, sucking it inside the ball and watching it shake violently, then on about the thrid shake. The ball burst and Pidgey flies away, keeping it's freedom for now.

"Aww, why didn't it work!?!"
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 am

Inside, his hopes did not fail him. The many fossils and artifacts exposed to the public amazed and stupefied him. Things like this next to legendary pokemons interest him. Right now, he's facing the fossils of each discovered and known ancient pokemons, all lined up in a row.

Pewter City Mine_Helix_Fossil_1Pewter City Mine_Dome_FossilPewter City Mine_Old_Amber_1Pewter City Mine_Root_Fossil_4Pewter City Mine_Claw_Fossil_3Pewter City Mine_Armor_FossilPewter City Mine_Skull_Fossil

"Oh yeah...I didn't know that there are now more than three ancient pokemons."

He said to himself...being only familiar with the first three fossils -- Helix and Dome fossils, and the Old Amber. He turns to his right and sees another line of figures of something. He approaches it to see it clearly. He then finds out that these are the pictures of the actual revived ancient pokemons. Since he already knows well the first three -- Omanyte, Kabuto, and Aerodactyl -- he just walks past their pictures and info. and already proceeds to the 4th one which he does not know.

Pewter City 345Lileep

Lileep
    This ancient pokemon is the result of a resurrection of a Root Fossil. Lileep became extinct approximately a hundred million years ago. This ancient Pokémon attaches itself to a rock on the seafloor and catches approaching prey using tentacles shaped like flower petals.

Pewter City 346Cradily

Cradily
    This is the evolved form of Lileep. Cradily roams around the ocean floor in search of food. This Pokémon freely extends its tree trunk-like neck and captures unwary prey using its eight tentacles.

"Oh...nice, though they are pretty creepy..."

Exz then goes to the next and remaining 3rd generation ancient pokemon.

Pewter City 347Anorith

Anorith
    This ancient pokemon is the result of a resurrection of a Claw Fossil. Anorith is said to be a type of Pokémon predecessor, with eight wings at the sides of its body. This Pokémon swam in the primordial sea by undulating these eight wings.

Pewter City 348Armaldo

Armaldo
    This is the evolved form of Lileep. Armaldo is a Pokémon species that became extinct in prehistoric times. This Pokémon is said to have walked on its hind legs, which would have been more convenient for life on land.

"They look cooler than Lileep and Cradily."

After that, Exz proceeds to the two remaining 4th generation ancient pokemons.

TBC
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 pm

"Because his will to be free was too strong," Sammie said, watching the Pidgey fly as far away from the trainer as possible. "It depends on the Pokemon's attitude and nature. That Pidgey must have been pretty spunky, because it didn't go down without a fight. You can't catch a Pokemon like that without wearing it down first in battle." Sammie then turned to JaK. "So when did you catch a Heracross?"
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 pm

"In the forest sucking on a honey tree, Treecko and I actually worked as a team for once" Surprised

As he said this, the group would enter the pokemon center, JaK staring at both his pokemon's pokeballs

"Ya I think you're right about that weakening thing, but I still can't believe it's gust attack beat Heracross so easily. This Heracross was not easy to catch, believe you me."
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 pm

"You do realize that Heracross is both a bug and a fighting Pokemon... meaning that Gust, the flying-type attack, did like, four times the damage?" Samantha had hoped that JaK had taken that fact into account going into the battle.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 pm

As JaK approached the counter with Sam he looked from side to side and then put his pokeballs up there for Nurse Joy to grab.

"Um, ya...Of course I knew that"
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Sammie handed in her Rattata's Pokeball before placing Squirt on the counter top. "She'd rather not go into her Pokeball," she told Nurse Joy.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:31 pm

At this time, JaK would pay for two orders of raman and go sit down with Sammie. Being the gentlemen he is, he bought her one.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Being the ravenous young lady she truly was, Sammie devoured both bowls. " Thanks for the lunch. Aren't you going to order yourself something, JaK?"
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Crying or Very sad "I'm not really hungry anymore..."

As JaK would say this, he turned around and decided to get some shuteye. Tommorow was gonna be a big day hopefully, tomorrow he was finally going to win his first gym badge.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Krissy runs into Pewter City, with an injured Meowth in her basket, and Smoochum running behind trying to catch up. Krissy returns Smoochum as the small Pokemon falls on the ground as their known to do, and she runs into the city area, looking around for help.

" Someone PLEASE help ... this Meowth was attacked by a Persian and needs help! "

As Krissy panics looking around frantically, a man walks over to her and taps her shoulder. Krissy spins around and sees a kind but serious man in front of her.

" I can help ... follow me! "
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Nurse Joy had just come out into the lobby area to tell them both that their Pokemon were restored to full health, but she saw that JaK was asleep already. There was still a little sunlight outside, and Sammie wasn't ready to hit the sack. Grabbing her Pokeball, she headed outside to explore Pewter.
    Jαʞ™
    Jαʞ™

Post  Jαʞ™ Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

JaK would wake up after about half an hour or so, feeling a bit refreshed. Then grabs his pokeballs, before going out to look for Sammie.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    ♥Aphrodite.
    Admin

Post  ♥Aphrodite. Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Sammie walked around through Pewter City, watching as shops began to close up for the night. "Squirt, I think we'll challenge the gym tomorrow. If all goes well, we could be staring at our first badge win before noon!" The Squirtle jumped up, excited about the plan. "Well we'd better head back to the Center then for a good night's sleep." The two took a turn down a road and began walking back in the direction they thought was the Pokemon Center, but soon saw an odd sight. An older woman on a ladder was trying to tug at something near her small store's gutter up on the roof. Sammie watched, thinking that the older lady shouldn't be doing that. And she was right, as she saw the older woman lose her balance and almost fall! Sammie ran over to try and catch her, but just ended up breaking her fall as she landed on Samantha's back.

"Thank you, girly,"
    was all she said as she began to pull herself up off of Sammie.

TBC Later
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am

Pewter City 408-Artwork-IV

Cranidos
    This pokemon is a result of a resurrection of a Skull Fossil. A lifelong jungle dweller from 100 million years ago, it would snap obstructing trees with their dreadful headbutts.

Pewter City 409Rampardos

Rampardos
    This is the evolved form of Cranidos. Its skull withstands impacts of any magnitude. As a result, its brain never gets the chance to grow. Rampardos's strength lies within its fierce head-butting attacks. A charging Rampardos can knock down virtually anything with one hit.

"Wow...those last two are very amazing."

Pewter City 410

Shieldon
    This pokemon is a result of a resurrection of an Armor Fossil. A Pokémon that lived in jungles around 100 million years ago. Shieldon possesses an extremely hard facial hide; however, it is vulnerable when attacked from behind.

Pewter City 411Bastiodon

Bastiodon
    This is the evolved form of Shieldon. When they lined up side by side, no foe could break through. They shielded their young in that way.

Exz pauses for a moment...comparing the two 4th generation ancient pokemons. And two things that came into his mind...is a spear that can penetrate into anything...and a shield that can deflect any type of offense.

"That's...mind twisting yet awesome..."

After receiving enough of the amazing and amusing info., Exz leaves the museum already...with his brain satiated by a bunch of poke info.

"That's very awesome...I want to own a revived ancient pokemon someday..."

He said to himself...as he's walking away from the large science museum.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 am

OT: Bump for me...
    OT2: Please read my PM Tia...I should not let this problem just pass...Those points worth A LOT for me.

As Exz is walking around the city...with the Pewter Gym now in his mind. But then...he hears someone shouting. He soon finds the source of the screaming...and it's a kid/young teenager boy who's shouting at a gray skinned small bodybuilder pokemon, commonly known as Machop. Exz slowly approaches the screaming male who looks to be very annoyed already. Exz senses that this is another cruel trainer...but listens first to make sure if he really is or not.

"Machop...please...what's the matter?! I've been doing my best...but you still act like that. You still act like you're not a Machop. Come on! You're strong! All of your brother Machops out there always spend their time building their bodies and helping people with their activities! Please...please listen to me."

Based from the words of the boy whom Exz thought as a cruel trainer earlier, Exz can now make a hypothetical guess that this boy is just an innocent and good trainer. Exz decides to already step in...to help him with his problem.

"Umm...hi mister. I hope it's okay for me to get in...but it seems that you and your Machop have a problem. I am really glad to help at my best."

"OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT--Umm I mean...uhh....I'm sorry for shouting at you. It's just I am just really pissed today...as usual. So you see...my Machop right here looks very...not normal. Because unlike a normal Machop, he does not join them, he is not a fan of bodybuilding, and he does no fight or battle at all."

Exz looks a bit surprised...because of the abnormal traits of the Machop.

"Oh...that really is a big problem. I can see now why you're very mad. Well...does he hate you or something?"

"I can say...nope. We really get along together well...like when we're playing or eating. But when I am already training him...he just coils into one corner...refusing to train his Machop-powerful skills."

"Oh...I see...Well...as we speak...I've already thought of a solution to solve this."

Exz flashes a smirk before moving his head and looks at Machop who's just sitting there...not looking like a brave Machop at all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:05 pm