Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym

Nihility
    Nihility

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Empty Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym

Post  Nihility Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 am

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Pewter_Gym
    *Nibi is the japanese(I think) term for Pewter.

Exz is now currently standing in front of the Pewter Gym's doors. He's back here again. Previously he was disturbed by a pokemon that caused him to chase it and end up on the Pewter Science Museum. The hysteria is evident now on Exz's mood and facial expression. A sweat drop walks down the face of Exz...before he steps in the gym. Inside...he immediately sees the large and vast battlefield that is filled of rocks and boulders.

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Pewter_Gym_Battlefield

"Hey! Are you the next challenger? If so, then move in here already."

A manly voice attracts all the sense of Exz except of course for the senses of taste, smell, and touch. Exz follows what the man said for he is a challenger. He stays on the challenger side of the field...looking across towards the gym leader.

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Z208929798

"I am Brock, and I am the gym leader of Pewter Gym. I am giving you a chance now...a chance to decide if you'll really gonna challenge me or not. I'm an expert on Rock-type Pokémon. And all of my pokemons are rock-hard that physical attacks don't have effect on them! Now are you really sure on this or what?"

Exz pauses for a while...and eliminates away from him the nervousness. He confidently tells himself that he can do this.

"My name's Exz...from Pallet Town. I am just a new trainer who just started weeks ago...and you...you are an expert gym leader. But that won't stop my dreams. In other words...I challenge you to a gym battle!"

"You're brave I see. Well...goodluck. And you said you're just a new trainer...then let's just make this a 1 v 1. I even doubt you'll make it a win. Alright...Geodude, go!"

Geodude pops out on the rock field, a type of field where Geodude usually live. Geodude flexes his arms...ready for the battle. Exz starts deciding on what pokemon to use. While contemplating, Aipom suddenly releases himself out of his pokeball and lands on the field. Exz gets shocked...

"Hey Aipom! Why are you--"

"So you're gonna use Aipom?"

Aipom turns to Exz and gives him a brave and serious look, that Exz has never seen before. Exz pauses before smiling.

"Yes...I am going to use him."

"Alright then! Let's start now!"

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Spr_b_g4_190_m vs Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Spr_4h_074

Nihility
    Nihility

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym Empty Re: Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym

Post  Nihility Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

"I'll give you the first move Exz."

"...Okay, use Swift Aipom."

Aipom's tail glows white, and he swings it, shooting an array of yellow stars. Geodude simply stays on his spot not alarmed. The stars soon hit Geodude's thick and rough skin...but Geodude looks to be unaffected.

"No chance! Now use Rollout."

Geodude curls into a ball and starts rolling towards Aipom in an increasing speed.

"DOdge it Aipom."

But Aipom was caught by the curled body of Geodude. The impact was so strong, and it flung Aipom away. Aipom lands pretty bad on a standing piece of boulder, which is one of the things planted on the rock field.

"Do not stop, rollout again!"

Geodude nods and curls into a ball once more. He then rolls towards Aipom who looks physically terrible as he's resting on piece of rock where he landed.

"You gotta move out there Aipom! Come on!"

Aipom, who's still recuperating, barely avoids the dreadful attack after hopping out of the boulder in the nick of time and lands on the ground to continue recuperating. Geodude, on the other hand, failed to control his acceleration and caused himself to collide with the very hard boulder where Aipom was lying on earlier. Geodude falls down on the ground...and clutches his head due to the pain.

"Come on Aipom...this is the opportunity we both need."

Aipom starts to get up after gaining back some energy. Seeing his opponent Geodude lying down has also helped his motivation to stand back up.

"Iron Tail!"

The hand on Aipom's tail glows white and it is clenched into a fist. Aipom then leaps and swings the glowing tail-fist to the fallen Geodude. But before it hits, Geodude quickly crosses both of his glowing arms and places it on his chest. The arms defended its owner to the Iron Tail of Aipom.

"Very good use of Defense Curl Geodude!"

Aipom hops away...panting...disappointed that he failed to damage Geodude. Geodude floats back up, ready for the fight again.

"Come on Aipom...do not be angry...it won't help."

Exz admonished because Aipom has now a pissed look after failing again to attack Geodude. Geodude keeps his cool, smiling in an annoying manner. This caused more anger to come out from the Long Tail Pokemon. But he restrains himself for that is what his trainer wants. All of a sudden, Exz comes up of an idea.

"Come in here Aipom..."

Exz calls his pokemon to come over to him. Aipom does. Exz then bends and whispers something into Aipom's right big ear. Brock and his Geodude is watching with curious faces. After some seconds, the whispering is done and Aipom goes back to the field.

"Sand attack now!"

Aipom, using the hand on his tail, grabs a pile of sand from the ground and sprinkles them to the unalert Geodude. His eyes are now irritated and hurt, causing him to cover his eyes with his hands and endure the pain. Aipom uses this opportunity to go behind the temporarily blinded Geodude. But Aipom does not attack...instead he's just waiting.

"Good, now use Astonish!"

Geodude, who has now regained back some little sight, turns around, only to see an astonishing screaming Aipom. Geodude quickly backs away...now completely defenseless.

"Focus Punch!"

Aipom clenches the fist on his tail while it glows bluish white in color. The still dazed Geodude then takes a powerful fist from his monkey adversary. Geodude is sent skidding across the field, even destroying some boulders and rocks on the way.

"Oh yeah! We did it!"

Aipom starts to dance in the field while saying his name repeatedly in a victorious manner. Just then, the referee shouts that the battle is not yet over. Geodude floats up again, looking at Aipom with an angry expression this time.

"Geodude's not gonna go down with just one blow Exz. Do not celebrate yet. Now use Rock Throw."

Geodude, using both of his arms, throws rocks quickly and continuously from the field towards Aipom.

"Do anything to evade them Aipom!"

Aipom looks around with an alarmed face before jumping on the part of the field where there are a lot of boulders. The Long Tail Pokemon finds a big boulder and hides behind it, to take refuge from the dreadful rocks thrown by Geodude.

"Focus Punch!"

Geodude digs underground and soon pops out back to the field in front of the hiding Aipom, who is now shocked due to the sudden appearance of Geodude. Geodude then cocks back his left fist as it glows, before sending it to the face of Aipom. But Aipom is alert to this, so he quickly ducks, causing Geodude to hit the boulder and destroy it. Geodude shakes his left hand to eliminate the little pain, Aipom uses this time to hop away, for Geodude is dangerous at close range.

"Focus Punch again."

Aipom charges at Geodude, with his tail ready.

"Magnitude!"

Geodude floats higher before coming back down and punching the ground hard, leaving a small crater on that spot. The whole field starts shaking, as some parts of the ground starts cracking. Aipom is greatly affected by the disturbance, he stumbles down and gets buried by rocks. After some more time, the magnitude stops.

"Looks like we won...Good job Geodude."

Suddenly, the pile of rocks that buried Aipom starts moving. Exz looks closely, with hopes that Aipom is still alive. The moving turns fast, then a boulder on the pile is destroyed by something from inside. There is now a hole. A big three-fingered hand comes out from the hole. This caused Exz to smile, confident that Aipom has not yet fainted. Soon, Aipom comes out with some bruises seen on his body. The cheeky smile is still on his face, in spite of his condition.

"Aipom's so strong I admit. I can't believe he's still up."

"Aipom...you'll rest soon...after we win this!"

Aipom looks back at Exz and smiles and nods. Then he looks back at Geodude and manifests a serious face.

"Double Team quick."

Aipom stands on his spot and duplicates himself into a lot of clones that lined up in a row.

"Rock Blast!"

Three turquoise rings appear and spin around Geodude's body. The rings glow white and form into small rocks that spin around his body. He then fires the rocks at the opponent Aipom, who is currently in an array of other clone Aipom. The small yet powerful rocks hit every Aipom seen. The clones pop out like bubbles upon receiving a contact.

"B-but...where's the real Aipom?!"

Brock asked while looking around the field. Geodude's doing the same, not wanting to get another Focus Punch from Aipom.

"Very good Aipom...Sand Attack!"

Aipom suddenly comes out from the ground behind Geodude, who turns around after finding out that the Long Tail Pokemon is right there. It turns out that Aipom dug underground while his clones were being devastated. Aipom then quickly showers the eyes of Geodude with sand, causing another temporal blindness. Geodude waves his arms, with closed eyes.

"Finish! Focus Punch!"

Aipom's fist on his tail glows bluish white again. Aipom clenches it tight before jumping and swinging it to the face of Geodude. The huge force is exerted, and Geodude goes flying away back to Brock's side. Geodude soon faints with swirls on both eyes.

"Oh Yeah! We did it Aipom!"

Aipom runs back at Exz and climbs up at him as the referee declares them the winner.

TBC
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 pm

The two trainers return their pokemons to allow them to rest after a long battle. Exz and Brock then walk towards each other shake each other's hands.

"Exz...I underestimated you. That battle has doubtlessly proved that you're a great trainer. Congratulations, you deserve the badge."

Exz vs Brock, Pewter gym 60px-Boulder_Badge

Brock hands out the thing Exz wants, the Boulder badge. And he just earned it...it's already in front of his eyes...ready to be given to him. After a couple more seconds, Exz sticks his right hand out and takes the won badge.

"Thank you Brock."

"Good luck on your journey. There are still a lot of badges waiting out there, and that means you'll have to battle more gym leaders. It's not yet over with me."

"Okay, I understand. I will do my best."

Exz nods at Brock before turning around and leaving the gym.
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am

+5

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm