Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

2 posters

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym

Josh™

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym Empty Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym

Post  Josh™ Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 am

After doing a bit of training Josh decides to head across Pewter City and he arrives at a big building

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym Pewter_Gym

Josh: Looks like this is the gym

Josh then takes a big gulp before walking through the doors, now he was really starting to feel the nerves that he heard about just before your first gym battle, but he tries to hide his nerves as best he can. He then walks around the gym before spotting some little children up in the rafters, sniggering. He then notices someone across the battlefield

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym 284pxheartgoldsoulsilve

Brock: You must be my latest challenger, well welcome to the Pewter City gym, I'm guessing by now that you've either heard, or worked out for yourself that I specialize in the rock type. My Pokémon are impervious to most physical attacks. Anyway, you are?

Josh: My name is Josh and I'm from Pallet Town, I'm here to get my first badge

Brock: Well I like your confidence, but it's gonna take more than confidence to defeat me, and just to make it interesting how about we just do a one on one battle, because this is your first gym battle I thought I'd beat you quick

Josh: If you think it's gonna be that easy, but yeah I'll go for a one on one. Tyrogue I choose you.

Brock: A fighting type, I see you've done your research but that's not going to help you here. Onix let's show this kid what we've got

Josh then gets his Pokedex out and scans Onix

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym 20091222141134%21095Onix
    Dexter: Onix, the Rock Snake Pokémon. It tunnels through the ground which shakes when it raises its thunderous roar. It can move the ground at fifty miles per hour.

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym JoshvsJosh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym VS_Hoenn_Gym_Leaders___Emerald___by_Da_suspectJosh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym VSBrock

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym JoshbackJosh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym Spr_b_g4_236Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym VS_Hoenn_Gym_Leaders___Emerald___by_Da_suspectJosh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym Spr_4h_095Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym 66868101
    Josh™

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym Empty Re: Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym

Post  Josh™ Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Brock: Lets start this battle with a Rock Throw Onix

Josh: Use your speed to dodge it Tyrogue

Onix moves around the field using his tail to smash the rocks and hit them towards Tyrogue who hops from rock to rock as they come towards him, he then lands on the tail of the giant rock snake Pokemon and begins to run up it's body towards its head. It then hides behind the giant spike on Onix's head as Onix moves its body trying to shake Tyrogue off

Brock: Dig

Onix then stops shaking and it dives towards the ground, but instead of going under with Onix, Tyrogue hits the ground hard. Tyrogue then gets back to his feet, it then looks around the battlefield, trying to workout where and when Onix will come up.

Brock: Now!

As Brock shouts his command the ground starts to shake and Tyrogue finds it hard to keep his balance. Then all of a sudden he gets hit high up into the air as Onix comes out of the ground and collides hard with the scuffle Pokemon, Tyrogue then hits the ground.

Brock: Dragonbreath

Josh: Rapid Spin

Onix then takes a deep breath before spitting out green flames at Tyrogue who starts spinning on the spot, deflecting the flames.

Brock: Iron Tail

Josh: Quick, get out of the way

Onix's tail then glows a bright white before he swings it at Tyrogue, who gets hit by the giant tail sending it flying across the whole battlefield

Josh: Now lets get back on Onix's head

Tyrogue then gets up and starts running towards Onix, who tries to avoid the little Pokemon, but with it's big side its quite hard to do. He then finds some cracks in Onix's body and gets a firm grip because he can feel the giant Pokemon trying to shake him off. He then climbs up Onix's body before finally coming to Onix's head.

Brock: We've been here before, what's so different now?

Josh: This, Mega Punch!!

As Tyrogue finds its feet on Onix's head his fist starts to glow before he lands a devastating punch on the head of Onix which sends the Rock Snake Pokemon straight to the ground. Tyrogue then hops off and holds his hand, which he hurts on Onix's head. Onix then finally struggles back up.

Brock: NO ONIX!

Josh: Hi Jump Kick and end this

Tyrogue then jumps up as almost to the roof of the gym and he then does a little flip before coming back down towards Onix who is hurting just a bit too much to move out of the way and the kick lands right between Onix's eyes, dropping the Pokemon straight away as it lays there with swirls in its eyes

Brock: Wow that was a great battle

Josh: Thanks I tried my hardest

Brock: Well I must say that you earned this badge

Josh vs Brock ;; Pewter City Gym Badgeplace

Josh: Wow, thanks

Brock: Now the next place you want to head is to Cerulean City, the gym leader there is Misty and she specializes in the water type, she's a good battler so be careful with her

Josh: Thanks for the advice, I will be

Josh then returns Tyrogue as Chimchar jumps up on his shoulder and they head towards the Pokemon Center in the city to heal up and so that Josh can tell his mother about his new badge

OT: Would be better but I'm tired
    Professor Maple
    Admin

Post  Professor Maple Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 am

+5

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:05 pm