Poké Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokéKingdom! In a world where humans must coexist with Pokémon, you play a young student whose number one priorities are to complete tasks and make friends in humans and Pokémon alike. Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime!

+5
Josh™
Mt. Moon
Jαʞ™
Nihility
♥Aphrodite.
9 posters

Pewter City

Nihility
    Nihility

Pewter City - Page 4 Empty Re: Pewter City

Post  Nihility Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Aipom has left the children and his other brothers to look at Smoochum. He's "watching" her.

"Yeah...I am trainer...who has no badges..."

He said with a smile...while scratching his head.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:12 am

Krissy smiles at Aipom having his eye on Smoochum, as she continues to do her hair. Krissy then turns her head to smile at Exz once more.

" I'm sure you'll win one, and then them all, in no time! "

Krissy sets Smoochum on the counter for a moment as she walks to the freezer and gets ice cream out for sundays! She gets out the chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, cherries ... nuts ... all you need!

" Brace yourself guys ... "

Krissy says as the Pokemon and Exz get out of the way.

" SUNDAY TIME! "

The kids all rush over, and in about 3 seconds flat, the smoke of dust settles and the kids all have their own ice cream treats made up! Krissy grabs the ingredients and bowls and brings them over to the counter for herself and Exz to make desert.

" Dig in! "

Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 am

Aipom does not want an ice cream...but sees a banana. He jumps near it and grabs one. He then starts to eat in a happy mood. Shinx and Charmander on the other hand, have just laid down on the floor and slept peacefully.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

Krissy eats a small bowl of sunday, while Smoochum grabs a spare bowl to check her reflection and see how good of a job Krissy did on her hair. Krissy smiles, as Meowth is laying down asleep, as is Abra who is laying on the couch with the kids who fell asleep just after desert.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 am

After eating a bowl of sundae, Exz returns his pokemons. This time, he caught his Aipom, who's busy on eating a banana, back to his pokeball. Exz prepares himself...and plans on leaving already.

"Umm...Krissy, I guess it's time for me to leave already."
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am

Krissy frowns a little, she enjoyed the company.

" Your right ... it wouldn't look good to have the Dad come home to see i have a boy over ... well, good luck! And stay in touch! "

Krissy uses her Dex to do the old number give thing, as she walks Exz to the door.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:02 am

As they lay on the grass Josh throws the Pokeball he hold in his hand up in the air, letting Starly out

Pewter City - Page 4 Ash_Starly

He then throws Tyrogues Pokeball up

Josh: Hey guys, meet the newest member of the team

All the Pokemon then start talking so Josh assumes they're getting along
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:03 am

"Good luck to you too. Thank you again."

Exz winks at Krissy before turning around and walking away. As he does this, he waves nicely his right raised hand, waving in a "Gary Oak" style.
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:20 am

Josh now returns Starly and Tyrogue, leaving Chimchar out as usual. And Josh now goes over to the bush that Starly was eating from and fills a little bag full of berries and puts it in his bag. He then gets his Town Map out and has a look for where the gym is on the map and sees that it's not that far away
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 am

While he's walking, he sees a pokemon battle going on. He decides to watch it, while sitting on a bench. The match is composed of Golem and Slaking.

Pewter City - Page 4 Slaking

Pokedex: Slaking, the Lazy Pokémon. Slaking lives most of its life asleep, eating only grasses that grow within its reach.

And like the pokedex said, the big Slaking is currently lying down on the ground...with his head resting on his hand, and his other hand is scratching his back.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:20 pm

The battle was moving boringly due to the tired and uninterested Slaking. But this got turned around, after Golem had disrupted him in a bad way. Slaking stood up from his tired resting stance and did not stop pummeling Golem, the one who distorted him. Golem's trainer and Slaking's trainer were not able to do anything. The last move that completely finished Golem was a devastating body slam! Its trainer quickly returned Slaking, and apologized on the other trainer. The other trainer just returned his pitiful Golem and left disappointedly.

"Wow...it was boring...then it turned like that."

Exz stands up and starts to leave...thinking of the power of Slaking.
    Mt. Moon
    Mt. Moon
    Admin

Post  Mt. Moon Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Krissy wakes up in the morning, slung over a beige couch in the home. After babysitting many wild children ( who had an impromptu game of hide and go seek at the park ) and making a new friend in Exz, she sat up and rubbed her eyes with a yawn. She walked over to her basket on the table, opens it up and nudges Meowth to wake up. The Scratch Cat Pokemon lives up to his name, as he is freaked out by the sudden nudge ( and it reminded him of his ex leaders assaulting him ) scratched Krissy's arm. She held back a scream so she wouldn't wake the children, as Meowth coward in fear that he would be in trouble. She got a bandage for herself and smiled to calm Meowth and gave the cat Pokemon its own bandage for its still healing injuries. She walked over and picked up Smoochum off the children, which the Kiss Pokemon used as a bed, and carried her over towards Meowth when BAM the kind older man Krissy was babysitting for barged in!

" FORREST I NEED YOUR HELP! "

The oldest of the siblings in the house spring up as his Father yelled. He quickly ran outside, as the kids and Krissy went running with them to see what the commotion is over. Once they get out side they see a towering Pokemon whos loud cry hurts their ears. The Pokemon is ONIX! Forrest quickly grabs a PokeBall and tosses it out!

Pewter City - Page 4 8wiqly

" GO CROBAT! "

The winged Pokemon bursts out onto the scene, as it uses Supersonic, trying to confuse the giant Onix! Onix gets angered by the move instead of confused, as it quickly wraps its rock tail around Crobat and tosses the bat to the ground! Forrest yells for him to get up and fight but before he can, Onix uses Rock Through and tosses a rock onto Crobat's wing! The poor Pokemon is trapped and unable to help! Smoochum runs up to the Onix and hits Double Slap on the Onix ... but it does no damage! Onix uses Roar right in Smoochum's face, sending her flying back at Krissy. Apparently the breath wind messed up Smoochum's hair, as the Kiss Pokemon puffs up her chest and goes running at Onix!

Pewter City - Page 4 16ackna

Onix tosses its tail down towards Smoochum! Krissy yells for Smoochum to dodge but the irritated Pokemon keeps running, as Krissy bits her lip nervously. BUT ... Smoochum are known for taking tumbles when running, and Frenchie is no different. The Smoochum falls on the ground, and rolls a bit ... JUST dodging the huge Iron Tail!

" Frenchie, get back up and use Confusion! "

Smoochum listens, getting back to her feet, then her eyes glow a light blue and her hands go out in front of her! A blue aura goes around Onix, as he's lifted up in the air, and FLIPPED over onto it's back! The Rock Snake Pokemon lands with a THUD and begins to Screech again in amazing pain! The Pokemon rolls over and stands up right, then dives towards Smoochum with a Head Butt!

" POWDER SNOW QUICK! "

A huge huff is taken in and then Smoochum blows out her breath, causing snow to fly at the Onix, as it rushes towards the small Pokemon! Right before the head can collide into Smoochum, the coldness of the snow kicks in, as Onix freezes up and falls to the ground! Krissy runs over as Smoochum kisses Onix forhead ... and detects that something is bothering him! Before Krissy can pick up Smoochum, she runs down Onix's back, as Krissy runs after her.

" BEHAVE YOURSELF! "

Krissy yells at Smoochum who stands by two boulders of the giant Onix's. Krissy smells a sweet scent, which she follows with her nose until she sees something green sticking out of Onix's back! Krissy pushes on Onix's boulder's carefully, allowing enough room for a green Pokemon to pop out!

Pewter City - Page 4 In729z
    Josh™

Post  Josh™ Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:41 pm

As Josh heads into the Pewter Pokemon Center he hands his Tyrogue to Nurse Joy and phones his mother to tell her about the win

Josh: Hey Mom, guess what

Mom: What dear?

Josh: I just got my first gym badge

Mom: That's great news, was it a hard battle?

Josh: The toughest so far

Mom: Well they're only gonna get harder from here on in. You should give the Professor a call and tell him, I'm sure he'd be happy to hear

Josh: Ok Mom will do, bye

Mom: Bye

After hanging up the phone on his mother Josh then starts to call Professor Oak's lab, hoping that the Professor was not out
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Calvin takes a deep breath of fresh air into his lungs. City life was much better than Forest life. There were no bugs, which is good. Calvin looks at his waste, and realises that he has to head for the Pokemon Centre. He is feeling a little Exhausted himself.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 am

Arriving in the grey Pewter City, Tyson & Dom would sigh with relief as they finally left the dark forest and returned to civilisation, wasting no time they decided to head to the PokéCentre to heal up and grab some food before planning their next move
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 am

Calvin reads the street signs, trying to locate the pokemon centre amongst this amazing granite City.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 am

After asking around for directions the duo eventually come across the PokéCentre, this one being larger than the one back in Viridian City.. it was to be expected from the City of Granite though, they entered the building and handed their Pokémon to Nurse Joy to be healed; taking a seat nearby patiently for their Pokémon to be returned
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 am

Calvin finally gets to the Pokemon Centre. He waits in a small queue to get his Pokemon healed. Once he hands over Chimchar and Venonat, Calvin goes and sits down. He looks over at the wall while waiting, and sees an advertisement for the Pewter Museum. One is intrigued...
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 am

Chikorita would be the first of the two given back, after all. She hadn't really been through any extreme exercise or strain. Dom would pick Chikorita up in his arms, then take a seat back next to Tyson. He would lean back, smiling as Chikorita waved the leaf atop her head around playfully.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:02 am

Calvin looks as he sees a young man collect his Chikorita. The boy must of been around his age, and hesmelt like Satan.
    Reverse
    Reverse

Post  Reverse Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 am

After having their Pokémon healed, Tyson & Dom would talk amoungst themselves being quite lost as where to go next.. but then it hit them, the one person who could give them advice in this situation! No, not Gary Oak.. hes a douche, Professor Maple! "We cant go wrong, she'll help us" Tyson walked over to the video phones and looked over his Pokédex for information until coming across a contact number for the Oak Laboratory, he'd dial the number and await an answer until the familiar feminine face of Professor Maple answer the call "Hello? Oh Hello Tyson!" Tyson smiled at the Pokémon Professor "Hey Professor, how are you?" Maple smiled back at the young trainer "All is well here, how is your journey going?" "Everythings good so far, Cubone has become strong and ive caught myself a Houndour on my travels!" Tyson held up the new Pokéball to the screen to show Maple "Very well done Tyson! Now what did you need?" Tyson took a more serious look on his face "Along the way i met a breeder called Dom, we're travelling together and we're now in Pewter, whats the next step from here?" Maple smiled and looked at a desk nearby "If im correct there is a Gym located in Pewter City, you should start there and then move onto Cerulean City" "Thanks Profess-" Suddenly Tyson had been moved away from the screen by a force known as Dom

TBC: Shaun
    iSmex.
    iSmex.

Post  iSmex. Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:23 pm

With Tyson pushed out the way, Dom stood before the screen. He was scruffy as always, displaying a smile as he held his fun loving Chikorita in his arms.

"Hey Professor! Long time no see, huh?"

"It's been a while Dom, yes. So how are you & Chikorita doing then?"

"Erm, alright. We get on pretty well. Chikorita unleashed a sweet, sweet scent. It was beautiful, relaxed us all, we needed it for sure"

"Well, that is one of Chikorita's abilities. Not many have ever smelt that Dom, it's not a common thing for a trainer to see"

"Cool, yeah. Tyson's Cubone got angry so, guess Chikorita used it at the right time"

"She sure did. I'm glad to see you're getting along fine with Chikorita & Tyson. Perhaps a perfect pairing. But for now Dom, I must head off. Research to attend to. So good luck and best wishes, pass my regards on to Tyson. Bye!"

"Bye Professor"

The call would then end, as the link was broken. Dom would then turn back towards Tyson, a light smirk.

"Sorry about that"

He would say as Chikorita waved her leaf around.
    Raging Metapod

Post  Raging Metapod Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Calvin is then called to get his pokemon from Nurse Joy. Neither of them are in their pokeball. Chimchar pounces on Calvin's shoulder, and Venonat bounces around on the floor.

"Come on Guys. We are going to make a phone call!"
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Exz quickly heads to the Pokemon Center, to ask Nurse Joy to heal Aipom, who sacrificed his health and energy to gain a victory. Exz walks in and talks to Nurse Joy, who accepts Aipom, about it. Exz then asks her if he could use the terminal to call a distant someone. She says yes and Exz heads there. He dials the number of Oak's laboratory, while looking at the big screen, expecting to see the face of Prof. Oak to pop out. But...instead of Prof. Oak's face, the woman named Maple is the one whose face popped out.

"Hello, this is Prof. Oak's laboratory. I am Prof. Maple, his representative."

"Um..uhh...hi. I am Exz. Um, where's Professor Oak?"

Exz asked, because he wants to talk to him, not to this woman.

"Oh...yeah...I remember you Exz. And to answer your question, he's...currently not here. I bet you want to say something to him, well, just say it to me and I'll talk to him about it. I am trustworthy."

"...Okay...well I just wanna tell him that thank you again for the pokemon. I also am now in Pewter...and...guess what, I just earned my first gym badge, the Pewter badge."

Exz then shows the shining badge that he has just earned, while smiling.

"Wow...He'll be so proud Exz! Congratulations. I knew you could do it. By the way, how's your pokedex progress?"

"Thank you. And...it's going good. I have scanned a good number of pokemons already that were previously unknown to me."

"How about your pokemon party?"

"They're good as well. I now have three in my party. Charmander, Shinx, and Aipom."

"Wow, that's a great pokemon party. That good news will reach Professor Oak don't worry."

"Okay. Thank you very much. That's it ma'am. I gotta go now."

"Good luck and good bye Exz."

The conversation ends. Exz stands up, leaves the place, and sits on a couch in the Relax Area to wait for his Aipom.
    Nihility
    Nihility

Post  Nihility Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:10 am

After some minutes, Exz gets called by Nurse Joy.

"Sir, Aipom's now okay."

"Thank you Nurse Joy."

She hands the pokeball containing Aipom to Exz. Exz takes it before leaving the Pokemon Center while waving to Nurse Joy. Outside, he takes his map out, to plan on his next destination.

"Hmm...so the next gym's at Cerulean City. Which is...a little far due to this hindrance..."

His finger slides to a new point...which reads "Mt. Moon". Exz then takes back his map inside his bag and starts walking towards the west exit of this city, with a new destination, Cerulean City.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:29 am